Chapter 17✱

Chapter 17✱

Kelly✱

"So how did it go?" Chris questioned poking his head in the room after my mom left.

"It went, that's all I can say. I finally told her everything that I was holding in though." I replied back to him.

"And how does that feel?" He asked walking over to me with a smile on his face.

"It feels so damn good." I said putting a big smile onto my face.

He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"See, I knew it would make you feel better." Chris told me.

I nodded my head.

"And since I did that, that means you have to take Nia to court." I said wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He nodded his head.

"Already done, I called my lawyer earlier to set things up." He told me making me smile.

"Good, it's time for you to get partial custody of Royalty." I said to him.

"Yeah, hopefully things work out in my favor." He mumbled but I heard him anyways.

"I mean why wouldn't it? You're a great father." I replied back to him.

He shrugged and walked away from me.

I don't like the way he just did that. Now I feel like he's hiding something...

"Aye, my cousin's throwing a party later so I want you to do with me if that's okay with you?" He questioned me.

"I'm definitely down with that." I replied back to him.

"Good then you can see how we party." He said with a charming smile on his face.

"You know how to party?" I teasingly asked him.

"I know how to party." He said back with a teasing grin on his face.

"Is this a house party or...?" I asked him.

"It's just a pool party so wear a swimming suit." Chris retorted making me shake my head.

I think I already know what type of party this is.

I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." I told him making him nod his head.

Instead of going upstairs to get dressed I decided to sneak over to my house and get my swimming suit. I refuse to wear that small ass swimming suit to this party and the one I have here at home is much nicer.

Everything looks the same as I left it so that means my mom hasn't been rummaging through my things.

My closet's still a mess just like I left it. There's clothes all over my floor so I'm surprised that I found my swimming suit in under five minutes.

After finding my swimming suit, I headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Getting into the shower now reminds me of when I hopped in the shower with Chris yesterday, it's no where near the same and I kind of wish Chris was in here. I'm kind of feigning for his touch.

I cleaned myself thoroughly before getting out of the shower. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my body, and went into my bedroom.

I set my swimming suit on the bed before oiling up my body and making it look good.

After oiling my body, I slipped on my swimming suit and damn I look good. I just know Chris's jaw is gonna drop when he sees me. I'm never the one to gloat about looking good but I do.

I went back over to the house with a smile on my face and my butt swishing every which way.

"Kelly!" I heard Chris yell from upstairs.

He must be looking for me.

"I'm down here, Chris." I called waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Girl, I thought you l--" Chris stopped talking once he came down the stairs and saw me standing there.

"What do you think?" I questioned him.

He kept his eyes on me the entire time.

"I think you're not going to the party now go upstairs and take that swimming suit off." He said rasing an eyebrow.

"I will not. I feel comfortable in what I'm wearing now." I told him confidently.

"I already know hella niggas are gonna be staring at you and I don't want that." He told me.

"All they can do is stare now when are we leaving?" I asked him.

His frowned turned into a smile once he realized what I said was true.

"We're leaving in a second, I'll be right back." He said before running back up the stairs.

I sighed as I stood at the end of the steps waiting for Chris to come back. I'm ready to leave. I'm kind of excited to hang around people Chris interacts with. It'll definitely tell me more about him.

After waiting for a few more seconds Chris came back down with some trunks on, a funky looking button up shirt, and a chain around his neck.

"Okay, I'm ready." He said grabbing my hand.

We left.

***

"Wassup!" Chris greeted his cousin and friends as I walked shyly behind him.

Maybe I am a little too exposed.

I looked around at all the guys and the half naked girls and started to feel self-conscious.

"Who is she?" Chris's cousin asked.

Chris looked back at me and smiled.

"This is my girlfriend, Kelly. He said making me smile uncontrollably.

There's something special about when a man claims you even if you're not officially together.

"Kelly, this is my big headed cousin, Jermell and his egg head friends." Chris introduced me to his cousin.

I smiled at everyone.

"Hey everyone." I said with a wave.

It seems like Chris and I are the center of attention except for a bunch of people in the back.

Everyone either nodded their head at me or waved.

"You looking bangin in that suit ma." Jermell said making me smile harder.

Chris scrunched up his face.

"Keep yo eyes to yourself." Chris said jokingly wrapping his arm around my waist.

Jermell chuckled with a head nod.

"Same ole Chris, protective over his girl." Jermell stated.

"And you know it. I'm protective over what's mine so you greedy crumb snatchers won't take her." Chris stated making everyone laugh including me.

"Yeah, yeah. Enjoy the party and don't touch shit." Jermell said walking away.

I turned towards Chris.

"So I'm yours now huh?" I asked him.

"Been mine, fuck you mean."

___________________________
Chris in mm. 😍😍❤

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - msfanfictional 👑

Broken | Kelly Rowland & Chris Brown Love Story | ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें