Aaron The Great Prince's Pegasus Gives Me A Ride

Suddenly, two large pegasi flew down from nowhere. One pegasus was white with gold wings, and the other was silver with white-tipped wings. Phenom walked to the silver pegasus and ran his hand through it's mane.

    "Talus vocalizes the third pegasus couldn't come on account of a sickness that she caught." He said as he looked at Lynx.

    Lynx nodded, "Okay, then princess can just ride with one of us." He walked over to the white pegasus and jumped on it's back. "Who do you choose, princess?" He asked like it was a major decision.

    I looked at Phenom and noticed that he had his head tilted in Lynx's direction, obviously telling me to ride with him.

    "I'll go with you, Lynx." I said as I walked over to his pegasus. He helped me up on the winged horse's back, and I sat in front of him.

     Hello, one they call 'princess' I heard a voice inside my head say.

     What? Who said that? I wondered as I scanned my surroundings and saw that nobody was talking to me.

     Me, Aaron, the great Prince's pegasus. The voice, Aaron, replied.

     How can I talk to you? I'm not-
You are part animal. Any animal can speak to me, but no human or Fey can. That's why Prince Lynx doesn't talk to me. Oh yes, I can read your thoughts, and hear what you say. Aaron said.

    "Alice?" I realized while I was talking to Aaron, Phenom had brought Talus up next to us. "Are you jettisoned to go?"

    I nodded.

    Lynx placed with his arm in front of me and held on to golden reins that I failed to notice. He had his other arm wrapped around my waist, making sure I wouldn't fall off of Aaron. "It might be scary at first, but he won't drop you." Lynx tried to reassure me as the two pegasi bolted for the edge of the cliff. They soared downward like they were diving, I had to bite my lip as hard as I could to hold back a scream.

    Both pairs of huge wings opened, and we suddenly flew upwards. It reminded me of a roller coaster, except we were on pegasi and nobody was screaming. I relaxed a small bit as Aaron and Talus gently glided through the air.

    "Look down, princess." I heard Lynx say behind me.

    "Never heard that before..." I said.
    I was hesitant to do what he said, but I convinced myself to. My eyes wandered down and what I saw made me gasp. There were huge green trees and large sharp rocks, I saw a cluster of houses and then back to the wild. We flew over a huge blue pond with a waterfall pouring down in it. The two pegasi looked at each other and nodded. They dived down to the pond, flew along the water's surface, and then curved upwards when they reached the waterfall. The cold and refreshing mist hit my face and made me sigh in relief. The whole Summer Territory was burning hot, it was about time something like that happened. The two pegasi snorted when they reached the top of the waterfall, and flew upwards until they were back on track.

    I could tell Lynx was laughing behind me, even though I couldn't hear it. I looked over at Phenom and saw he was looking at everything that passed by. Talus looked tired, but he pushed on anyway.

    Aaron must've noticed I was looking at Talus. He is an ancient pegasus, a grand one at that. He's getting old, and that's why Phenom didn't want you riding him. He didn't think the pegasus could handle the extra weight.

     Well, that's good he considered him. What makes him so grand? I looked at Lynx, he looked back at me with a confused look. I turned back in front of us.