My Existence Makes Prince Dexis Double Pissed

I looked at Phenom and tilted my head, "Is there a problem?"

He sighed and laid his head down on his paws, "No, no. I get it Alice... you're sixteen and all..."

I realized my face was burning red, so I looked down at the floor to try to hide it. "You know you can always leave..." I muttered.

"I can't egress in this particular situation, Alice." Phenom said, sounding very annoyed.

I looked up from the floor and saw Phenom staring at Leo with pleading eyes. "You are dismissed, Phenom." Leo said loud and clear.

As soon as Leo got the words out of his mouth, Phenom stood up and left the room with his tail held high.

Leo and I stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity, before he took my backpack off his shoulder and handed it to me. I took it from him and said "Thank you."

"No problem, princess." He replied with a shrug and a slight smile. "So, about that project... you're loaded with notes, you know that right?"

I was a bit annoyed that he had looked through my backpack, but I brushed it off and nodded. "Yeah. My teacher told us to take thirty notes for every chapter that we read."

"Really? Ms. Page is setting you up to publish a book about these Princes."
How do you know her name? I was going to ask, but quickly decided not to. In the few years I've known Leo, I've never told him any of my teachers' names. The only one I told him was the principal's: Mrs. Chirp... I vividly remember when I told him her name because he ended up laughing for ten minutes straight. "I don't think I'd make a good book," I said at last. "They're all fragments of notes anyway."

Leo let out a chuckle, "I saw. And your handwriting is very sloppy, princess."

I glared at him, "We have to rush to write down the notes because the teacher keeps reading as you're writing, so it's a never ending line of notes."

He chuckled again, "Excuses, excuses." He joked. "Anyway, perhaps I can help you with your project. At my school, we're also learning about the Princes and the history of-" he cut himself off and made a snoring noise as if he had fallen asleep explaining his own classes.

He got a small laugh out of me. I threw my backpack on my bed and sat down next to it. I took out my overflowing folder of notes and found a blank sheet of paper.

Leo sat down next to me, "So you said you have to draw your interpretation of one of the Princes and describe their personality, right?"

"Yeah."

"Which Prince are you gonna do? I mean, have your project about, princess?"

"Hm, I don't know... you pick." I shrugged.

"Oh, uh, Summer Prince." Leo said.

I pulled out all of my Summer Prince notes and Leo looked them over, "I guess my school is teaching us different things. Anyways, we should use your notes instead of mine, since Ms. Page would want to know that you've been paying attention."

I nodded and quickly drew an outline of a male body on the paper, "What do you think he wears?"

Leo thought for a moment, "A brown tunic with a belt across it like a... what're those things called?"

"A sash?"

"Yeah!" Leo exclaimed, "A sash, he wears a tan sash with two pockets on it. And on the chest of the tunic is a green leaf."

"That's oddly specific." I commented as I drew the Prince's tunic.

"It all adds to the realism. Anyway, I think he wears green gloves. And, uh, has green tights with black boots that go up to his knees." Leo seemed really excited.