chapter 14

Lauren's POV.

It was a Saturday and Emily was watching t.v and Camilla was packing boxes.we were moving because me and Camilla, were auditioning for xfactor and sofi and Emily will be having an acting job and they will have a babysitter.were moving to California, L.A.

"Camilla can you help me with these boxes"

"Sure"she ran up and helped me put the boxes in the moving truck."Emily can you go pack your stuff"Camilla said."okay"Emily said.

We all got the furniture out and everything we drove from Miami to L.A.

We stopped at a huge house that cost like 100,000.It had a pool in the back and a gym inside.the butler came and welcomed us."welcome to California"I said greet us with cookies.they put are things our rooms and they unpacked our stuff.Emily's room was the prettests.she had hellokitty curtains and a purple and pink design bed that comes with matching pillows she had a closet and her own bathroom and a flat screen t.v. she also had a place to put her toys at.

I look at me and Camilla's room it was perfect to.we had xfactor and we had to leave sofi and Emily with a babysitter.sofi's room look exactly the same as emily's but without the hellokitty curtains hers were purple with a butterfly design.

I went down stairs to Camilla she was sitting down on the fanciest chair ever.I sat next to her."isn't this cool, it's so fancy"I said."yes, and I don't even have to do anything"she said laughing. I hugged her and peck her on the cheek."this afternoon were going to xfactor to audition.it starts at 4:30 and its 4:00"I said.we stood up and went to go get ready.Emily was play a game with sofi, so we told them we got to go."bye"they said and we kissed them on the cheek.I put on high waisted shorts and a lana del ray designed shirt and black heels. Camilla wore shorts and a aqua blue blouse shirt and blue heels.we left and drove my car.we got there and sanged are heart out.we got to the part were there we 5 of us me, Camilla, normani, Dinah and ally.we became a group.I didn't trust Dinah. We all went home I told Emily and sofi that we are going in tour for 6months and there coming with us.we packed are bags and left we got on the tour bus.all the girls were there. They knew sofi and Emily. "Hi mily"ally said hugging Emily.and nomani hugged sofi.we were on tour for three months.Emily started coughing and sneezing a few days later so I lay her in bed and downstairs toask the other girl something. "Guys do you think Emily's sick.if she is we have to cancel the tour." I said.ally looked nervous. Camilla went upstairs and I followed her.she opened her hand over Emily's head and healed her with all her powers. I watched as Emily woke up sweaty.Camilla went downstairs to tell them she was okay and I gave Emily a bath.I washed her hair and dried her off and put her new clothes on I then straightened her hair and went downstairs they brought pizza. I didn't eat it.

We were on tour for four months and we already got 30, 000 fans.they loved us.we were at are last tour in Arizona and we decided to go to the mall.I decided to get along with Dinah.we became friends. I walked Emily and sofi to build a bear workshop and they gave us bears as a present. They went to justice and I went in forever 21 and then everyone met at the food court. "Hey, I found this cutest outfit"said Dinah.we talked about what we got.we went back to the tour bus and we went home everyone had a sleepover at our house.we played games in the game room and we hanged out in the pool."lets go watch movies in the movie theater"they said.we went to that room"what movies are coming out."ally said.

"Um.........theres a list on the wall"Camilla said.

1-frozen

2-cloudy with a chance of meatball 2

3-the conjoured

4-despicable me2

5-insidous2

6-the ackward moment

We all picked frozen we got popcorn and Pepsi and started watching it.Emily sat between me and Camilla and sofi sat next to me.we watched the whole movie and went to our rooms we all got into pajamas and we talk until we fell asleep.

(Hey guys the next chapter is the last chapter. Whats your favorite movie. Plz comment and vote!!!!!!)