chapter 12

Emily POV.

I was in school and in my desk we had to work on projects with a partner. Sarah came up to me and whispered something in my ear that made me so mad that I started choking her she tackled me and I punched her in the face .everyone was watching as we fight.everyone cheer"fight fight fight fight"as I choked her, the teacher came in and gasped. "Emily jessia cambello jauregui, principals office now"she yelled.sarah just stand up and made a fake act like she pretended like she was hurt.I stood there and cried I didn't go to principals office and everyone just laughed.the teacher called my moms and I just cried the whole way home.I was being bullied and teased and the teacher doesn't even care about me.when I was home I stayed in my bedroom the whole day."please come out"said Camilla as she tried to pull me out but I was stronger to pull myself back on the bed."Lauren, she won't get out of the room"Camilla yelled downstairs for Lauren to hear."I'm not coming out untill I'm 16 and in high school"I said.

That night I finally got up and went to apologize for what I did."I'm sorry I wouldn't get out of the room"I said as I got in there bed in between them."it's okay"they said.we fell asleep, that night I heard a noise but I was to tired to got see about the noise so I fell back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camilla POV.

I heard a noise everyone was alseep I got up but suddenly it was dark, I realized I was in a bag.was I kidnapped? , or did I just tripped.But then I heard voices I tried to scream but only gaged because I had a cloth around my mouth, I screamed again but only heard voices come closer I wanted to go home.

"What should we do?"I heard a girl say."we talk her to our master"another girl said.

I moved a little to get there attention but one of the girls kicked me.I felt pain on my left rib and squealed."ouch"I said.

Suddenly they heard me I open the bag they kept me in and ran for it."shes trying to run, get her"the two girls said.I ran fast but they caught up with me.they grabbed me and hit me with something. I felt like I was running away from prison or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurens POV.

I woke up searching for Camillas arms around me but felt nothing.I got up quickly. "Camilla? "I yelled. "Camz"I yelled again looking the bathroom. I went downstairs to find that Emily was playing with her paint set."have you seen Camilla? "I asked."mommys missing?"Emily said frightened.I ran all over the house searching Camilla. But there was no sight of her.me and Emily sat on the couch and I called Ally.

Lauren-ally hi

Ally-hi, whats up?

Lauren-camillas missing

Ally-............

Lauren-are you there?

Ally-yes......we'll look for her.

"Mommys missing, did sombody still her away from you?"she said

"No mily, I don't know where she is"I said with the cute nickname.

Camilla's missing, I thought to myself.

(Hey, I decided to use mily as Emily's nickname, and her middle name is jessica by the way.comment if you like it.I only got a few chapters left.)