jimin

he was never a spoiled child.

"i swear if you don't wake up- "

he doesn't seek for attention.

"i bought you some food!"

the attention,

"you smell like shit, "

the love,

"cmon now, let's get up sleepyhead"

found its way to him.

it was cold in the morning and the rain hit the ground, it was jimin's ever favorite smell at the moment. he can smell it through his blanket, though the raining was not inside the house.

he gets up to the talking voice outside his room. or more like nags. if it wasn't his bestfriend he would just kicked him out of the house and let the rain hit him. maybe the next morning he'll get a wet puppy laying sick in his garden.

he stepped on the warm parket, stretching his hands up to the air and moaned as his body freshened up.

"hurry, the food will get cold!"

"can you stop coming here seriously."

"can you stop telling me to stop coming over?"

the smaller boy just simply mumbles, "he'll break my door if he keep slamming it like that".

he spreads out his arms and started roaming around, using them as his eyes to get out of the room. he was taken aback when something is grabbing his hands a second later.

"it will not break."

the sleepy little eyes became doe, "y-you heard it all?" he was now walking with a company who he thought has gone before.

"silly."

now jimin is full, his stomach was satisfied by some delicious homemade food. on the other hand, someone is busy and being loud at the sink fighting with some dishes.

"you there just- stop." jimin tries his best to hold back his laughter, imagining how his friend was struggling alone.

"chill, your plates are safe."

"tae- "

"there, there. i finished. now math class is waiting for me i have to go!"

with that, taehyung grabbed his bag and things and left jimin who is still laughing. but it doesn't last longer.

the clashing sounds were nowhere to be heard, the house were so calming with the sound of rain outside.

jimin stares into nothing but darkness, his lips formed a thin line and he started to count from one to three.

"one... two... three..."

"i forgot my bear hug!"

yikes dont hate me