• you •

~ Edward Cullen

You are actually Esme's supposed dead son. The doctors had been mistaken and told your mother she had a son, when in reality, it had been a daughter. When you were two days old, you were given as dead due to a lung fever, and were put in the morgue. However, there was a vampire working there, by the name of Beth Meyers, that secretly managed to save you by giving you some of her blood. She raised you as her own and turned you into a vampire at your request when you were 16.

Father : Charles Evenson
Mother : Esme Cullen
Adoptive Mother : Beth Meyers
Adoptive Brother : Rick Meyers

Species : Vampire ( t. 16 )

~ Emmett Cullen

You are Sam Uley's younger sister. Your brother hoped and prayed for years that you didn't end up like him, but, alas, you did. Since your father had abandoned you right after your birth, Sam was always the male parental figure in your life, and you looked up to him whenever you had problems. Your brother, as usual, took you under his wing and helped you through your transformation.

Father : Joshua Uley
Mother : Allison Uley
Brother : Sam Uley
Half-Brother : Embry Call

Species : Werewolf ( t. 18 )

~ Jasper Hale

You are Bella Swan's fraternal twin sister. While your sister decided to to live with Charlie in Forks, you had decided to do a language course in France, so you spent a whole year away in Paris while your sister fell in love and eventually found out her boyfriend was a vampire. When your mother called you to tell you that Bella was in the hospital, you immediately flew to the US. And when your sister told you the truth, the whole truth, you figured it was for the best if you didn't leave her again, so you stayed in the US.

Father : Charlie Swan
Mother : Renée Dwyer
Twin Sister : Isabella Swan
Stepfather : Phil Dwyer

Species : Human

~ Carlisle Cullen

You are Billy Black's adopted daughter. No one from La Push knew where you came from, only that Billy had found you, a newborn baby, crying in the woods and that Billy had raised you with his three children as his own. When you were about ten years old, you found out you could do magic, and when you turned seventeen, you transformed.

Father : Unknown
Mother : Unknown
Adoptive Father : Billy Black
Adoptive Mother : Sarah Black
Adoptive Sisters : Rachel and Rebecca Black
Adoptive Brother : Jacob Black

Species : Witch, Werewolf ( t. 17 )

~ Jacob Black

You are Quil's cousin. Your mother never did transform so she moved out of the La Push and started living with your father in Los Angeles. When you were nine, your parents moved back to Forks so you could meet your maternal family. Your grandfather hoped you transformed, but alas, you didn't. You are in the wolves' secret and often help Emily cook for them.

Father : Sergio Mendes
Mother : Opal Ateara - Mendes
Cousin : Quil Ateara V

Species : Human

~ Seth Clearwater

You are Garrett's biological daughter. By the time your father went to fight in the American Revolution, you were already 14 years old. When he was transformed, you thought him dead. However, a few months later, you woke up in the middle of the night to find him sitting on the couch, having snuck into the adoption center. He told you the truth, and you begged him to turn you so you could be with him forever. He did, albeit reluctantly.

Father : Garrett
Mother : Unknown

Species : Vampire ( t. 14 )