Chapter 49

Chapter 49

MIGZ POV

"Sir Migz all the boards pull out their shares in the company." Bungad sakin ni Jean pagbalik ko ng opisina kinabukasan.

Hinilot ko ang sentido ko, I know Asher's dad will do everything to pull me down.

"Migz!" Marahas na bumukas ang pinto ng opisina ko at bumungad sakin si daddy kasama si Maxwell. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" Agad na lumapit sakin si daddy at kwinelyuhan ako. "Dahil diyan sa katigasan ng ulo mo, dinungisan mo ang apelyido natin at ng mga De Guia!"

"Dad calm down." Hinila siya palayo sakin ni Maxwell. "This isn't good for your health, let me talk to him." ani Maxwell.

"You knew that girl is your brother's fiancee but you still pursue her. What's wrong with you Migz, did I raise you to get what isn't yours!" Dad screamed at me.

"She's mine dad, she loves me and I love her why can't you accept it." Akmang lalapit sakin si daddy pero pinigilan siya ni Maxwell.

"Migz enough." ani Max.

"No. Dad you can hurt me all you want but it will not change a thing. I will still pursue her and I will persuade Asher to sign the fucking divorce papers."

"You're not my son. You're a disgrace in the Juego's clan." He walks out of my office and Maxwell followed him.

Right before Max went out I called him. "She's mine Max and mine alone."

"Stop being too selfish Migz. Your selfishness hurts a lot of people already. Grow up." then he walks out of the room.

Mabilis na bumagsak lahat ng business ko. I was kicked out as the CEO of my own companies and all of my assets are gone. "Tequila." Pang-ilang alak ko na to pero parang hindi pa din ako tinatablan. I want to follow her to America but I am banned on going out of the country because of my case.

"Migz Juego." Nilingon ko ang tumawag sakin. Dalawang lalaking nakaleather jacket ang nakatayo sa gilid ko. "Sumama ka samin."

"Why would I? I don't know you." Inabot sakin ng bartender ang tequila at bago ko pa mainom to ay may tumusok na sa hita ko. "What the fuck are you...."

"Gising!" I came back to senses when somebody threw a cold water to me. Someone grabbed my hair and pull it backwards. "Sir gising na po."

My eyes are still blurry, I still can't recognized the person infront of me. "I knew that you lose all your assets Juego but it's not enough. You drag my daughter's name into scandal. She's crying almost every night and she's getting worse. I can't stand seeing my daughter in her worst state because of you." A hard object hit my face and I puke blood. Damn it!

He grabbed my face and pull me to face him. "Migz you choose, you'll stay with my daughter or you will rot in jail."

"I will be out of the country with the woman I really love." Binitawan niya ang mukha ko at sinipa ang upuan ko. I fell on the floor.

"You're a cheater and a traitor. That woman is your brother's fiancee and yet you still pursue her." He laughed devilishly.

"She's mine." I said weakly. I can see the blood dripping down my head.

"You have a wife for goodness sake and that's my daughter! You're married to my daughter Juego!" He kicked me and once again I puke blood.

"You fucking asshole!" and another kick in my stomach. "You don't have any rights to hurt my precious daughter!" he kicked me again. He grabbed my shirt and punched me in my face. I felt numb after how many punches.

"I will ask you this question one last time Juego, are you going to stay with my daughter or I'll put you in jail?" Hinigpitan niya lalo ang pagkakahawak sa polo shirt ko. "Or I'll just kill you right here, right now since I heard you don't have a family now. You're a disgrace in Juego's clan."

Binitawan niya ang polo shirt ko at tumayo "Give me the gun." Narinig ko ang pagkasa ng baril. I'm too weak to even look at everyone else in the room.

"So Juego what's your decision? Are you gonna choose my daughter or your whore?"

"You already know the answer sir." Isang sipa sa tiyan ang inabot ko bago idikit sa noo ko ang dulo ng baril.