Chapter 48

Chapter 48

MIGZ POV

Marahan kong hinaplos ang mukha niya. She's sleeping peacefully at my bed. Seeing her lying down at my bed makes my condo feels like home. This is a home when she's here. She made my condo a better place to stay.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear then I kissed her cheeks. She moved then she slowly open her eyes. "Goodmorning sweety." I removed some of her hair on her face and I kissed the tip of her nose. "Wake up let's eat some breakfast."

"Okay." She didn't smile, she didn't kiss me back, she leaves my room without saying  anything.

I sighed, I deserve this kind of treatment because I lied at her. I have all the time to tell her the truth but I chose to keep it to myself. I'm such an asshole and a stupid idiot.

"Mr. Juego." bati ni Jean sa kabilang linya. "Good day."

"Please assist the guys in decorating my office. I think there will be 2 or 3 people going there. They already knew what to do."

"Copy Mr. Juego." I ended the call and go after Laura.

Tahimik lang kami sa byahe. I'm trying to start a conversation with her but she's ignoring me. Pinagsalikop ko ang kamay naming dalawa, ignoring all the gossips I heard while we're walking at the office.

She's about to go to her station but I pull her towards my office. Pagbukas ko ng pinto ay agad na may dumapong kamay sa pisngi ni Laura. I pull her at my back and block Asher's way. "Asher!"

My office is a mess, my supposed to be surprise is now a piece of trash scattered everywhere. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Seriously Laura kahit sinabi ko na sayo lahat nandito ka pa rin." she shouted. This isn't good. I tried to calm her down cause it's bad for her condition but she didn't stop. "Ikaw kabet ka lang, parausan!" Fuck!

I'm about to shut her up when Laura pulled her hair. "Laura enough." I don't want her to get hurt. Her hands is not made for violence. I pull her away from Asher, stopping the both of them to hurt each other more.

Asher's lying down on the floor and the violet spots on her arms are all visible. Damn! Agad ko siyang dinaluhan. "Ssshh Asher relax ssshh. You should've not hurt her."

Agad dumako ang mata ko sa braso niyang may mga bakas ng kalmot. "You're bleeding Laura." She rolled her eyes and walk straight to the door. I'm about to go after her when Asher hugged me tight.

"Leave my husband alone!" Asher screamed.

"Bakit hindi si Migz ang sabihan mo dahil ang asawa mo naman ang habol ng habol sakin." she said before leaving. 

"Lau, lau wait." Asher grabbed my arm.

"Migz I'm dizzy." I removed some of her hair on her face.

"Stay here, I'll be back." Hindi ko na siya hinintay pang magsalita, mabilis kong sinundan si Laura.

"Laura. Please don't leave." Agad niyang binawi ang braso niya sakin. "Please Lau, I begged you."

"Migz let her go!" Asher shouted. The whole attention of the employees are on us but I don't fucking care.

"Laura please huwag kang umalis." I'm fucking begging cause I don't want to lose her. I fucking don't want to lose her.

"You dont want me to leave? Then leave her!" Tinuro niya si Asher.

"Everyone may I present to you the mistress of my husband, Laura De Guia."

"Migz" Laura whisper my name. "Choose me or lose me Migz. I'm not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice." She walks towards the elevator with Jake and Karla. I'm about to ran after her when Asher fell on the floor.

"Asher, asher."

"Migz please let's just go home."

"What the hell is happening Juego!" sigaw ng daddy ni Asher. "The video is all over the internet. You let your whore hurt your wife."

Agad na nagpanting ang tenga ko sa narinig ko. "She's not a whore sir and Asher slapped her first."

He immediately grabbed the colar of my shirt and pushed me in the wall. "Now you're defending that filthy woman. Even if my daughter hurt her first, she has the right to do so because she's your wife!" he screamed at me.

"Dad." Asher's mom calm him down. He let go of my shirt but his fist landed on my jaw. "Dad!" Asher's mom pull him back.

I felt the pain in my lips but I ignore it. "She's not a whore sir and I want you to know that I love her. I'm just staying with Asher because she's sick but that doesn't mean that I still love her. Since the day she left me for another guy I already lose my love and respect for her. I'm sorry sir but I don't love your daughter anymore."

Susuntukin pa sana niya ko pero pinigilan na siya ng asawa niya. "Dad please, please."

"Juego you'll regret this, you'll regret doing this to my daughter. I'll bring you down and I'll definitely put you in jail. I will make your life miserable. Get out of my house, NOW!"