“Can I help in anyway.”

“No, just make yourself comfortable!” he called from the kitchen.

“This is a nice place you have here” Andy said as we sat down at one of many table and chairs though the yard. Though there was a pool, there was still room for a fire pit, a deck, and a grass area.

“I will make sure to tell my mother you said so.” He said walking back out to the back yard handing Andy and I a beer. I took mine and placed it on the table next to Andy; he looked at me and rolled his eyes. I have not drinking much since the whole 'lets clean the house and get half naked' accident. Thankfully Sam did not ask what was going one.

“Thanks” Andy said and bottle, taking a big drink. It was hot outside but the wind was moving slightly giving me goose bumps up my legs. I crossed them and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

“Does she always do that?” Sam asked.

Andy and I looked at each other then back at Sam. “Do what?” Andy asked.

“Pull her phone out when she does not know what to say?” Sam asked, taking a drink.

I pulled my head back and raised my eye browns. “N-”

“Yes.” Andy said before I got my no out. I looked at him and he shrugged. “It's true.”

“Thought so.” Sam said.

He let a little bark out. “Well, she gets a lot of text messages these days”

“Sorry, did not think she was not too busy” Sam said, before walking into the kitchen. I looked at Andy and felt a little bit of tension. I grabbed Andy's and gave it a little squeeze. He looked at me for a moment then back at Sam as he brought out more snack... It was going to be a long night... I could feel it.

~

We had to an hour before any other people started to show up. A lot of them where Christy fan, and also huge fans, so Andy was more then busy. They kept asking him questions, and asked for pictures. I finally went into the kitchen and helped Sam with what ever he would let me.

“Please, let me do something... I feel useless” I said.

He looked at me for a moment. “That is the last thing you are...”

“I am not doing anything?” I said.

“Your looking pretty for me” He said.

I chose to ignore the comment. “I can cook, clean, decorate, anything”

He smiled a little bit after I said the work 'anything'. “Okay, fine. You can make the salad”

He have me a all of the ingredients and I started to add things to a bowl. I felt hands touch my hips and I almost cut my finger. I looked over my shoulder and saw Andy with a light smile on his face. He kissed me on the top of the head and said.

“You left me to the wolfs”

I laughed. “No I left you to a bunch of teenage girls... they are much worse”

“You ARE a teenage girl.”

I turned around with the knife in my hand. “Your point.”

We both ended up laughing, and our foreheads met each other. I was about to kiss him when I saw a bunch of girls watching us with big eyes. I gave him a quick kiss and they all went 'AWEEEE'. I laughed.

“Got talk to your public...” I said to Andy. He got all but two girls to leave with him. They where named Mary, and Jessamine...or was it Casey and Betty. I really don't remembered.... I just remember them asking me questions about the band. I told them everything that they wanted to know...well almost everything.