Chapter 8

Tates P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of something smashing. I jumped out of my bed and went to Moonas room. The door was slightly open so I checked in side her room was trashed her books where everywhere, her bed sheets flung across the room and it smelt of alcohol. I started panicking Moona doesn't drink alcohol and she can't stand her room being messy.

I ran down the stairs to the kitchen she wasn't there. I then went to the basement she wasn't there. I looked everywhere and there was no sign of here.

I don't know what to do. So I texted Fennris.

Tate
Dude... Major emergency...

Fennris
What's up man? Why text me so early in the morning?

Tate
I can't find Moona.

Fennris
What happened?

Tate
I don't know I heard something smash and her room is trashed and smells of alcohol .

Fennris
I'll be over as soon as I can to help don't panic.

I heard another smash and Remebered the one place I haven't checked. I made my way to Moonas room again and went into her walk in closet. I scanned the roof and found the patch that lead to the attic. I pulled the hatch open and made my way up. When I got up there Moona was hunched in the corner with a vodka bottle in her hand and smashed photos on the ground.
I walked over towards her and the closer I got I could see her wrist where covered in blood.

I ran over to her side and saw her wrists where cut but not deep enough to kill her I quickly took my shirt of and wrapped it around her wrist.

"What the bloody hell Moona are you fucking crazy." I said in a panic while concentrating on what I was doing.

She said nothing " you could've killed yourself if you sliced deeper." I said trying to get her to talk to me.

"It's better I end my own life than for him to end it for me." She said still looking at the ground

"What are you talking about Moona?" I asked but I knew what she was talking about.

"He's gonna come for me." Moona said in a whisper that I almost didn't hear.

"He isn't going to get you, he doesn't know where you are." I said trying to be reassuring.

"He does know where I am." She said pulling her hands away from me.

"How we've kept you hidden for ages." I said looking at the ground and realising her phone was also smashed.

"His son knows where I live." She said acting like the tough girl she usually is.

"He has a son." I asked shook for I thought he didn't have family.

"He is probably helping him find me."  She said walking to the stairs of the hatch so she could leave.

"Who is he what's his name." I asked walking toward her.

"Fennris." Is the only word she said before she left the attic and me.

*************************************

Sorry it took so long to update and if it's short.

Dont forget to comment and vote