15 ~ Georgie

"Good morning, George." Ginny said waking up her brother. "Hey. Don't you know it's rude to wake up others?" George complained. "It's not when it's 12:43pm. It's already the afternoon."

"Oh shoot! I better head out. You probably wouldn't want me here for much longer." George said shaking.

"Oh stop. That's absolute nonsense, George. You're welcome to stay as long as you want. We have breakfast laid out. There's plenty here for you to have some." Harry told him. George smiled at him and nodded. Getting up from the couch and joining everyone else at the table.

However, the table was very small. There was not enough space for everyone to sit at the table. It was too full. There was James, Lily, Sirius, Harry, Ginny, James Sirius and Albus Severus and no room for him.

"Here. You can sit here, George." Sirius told him as he picked up his plate and got up from his seat at the table, "I can tell you have places to be." He finished.

"Thank you. That's very kind, but are you sure?" George asked. He didn't want them to give up their spot for him. "Oh it's all fine. I just finished anyway, so the spots all yours." Sirius said with a warm smile and gave him a wink.

George sat down and began to eat his breakfast. It was amazing. It was so good he finished everything. Practically cleaning the plate.

"Thank you guys. This was wonderful. But I really should be heading out." George said as he took his plate to the sink. "No, Thank you for staying with us." Ginny told him.

George smiled and gave his sister a hug before he began to make his way to the couch. He picked up his wand and then went to the door. Harry and Ginny followed him to say bye as he left. He placed his hand on the doorknob and opened the door. 

As the door opened George, Harry and Ginny noticed a familiar face standing behind it. The sight of the man made George drop his wand and fall back in shock and Ginny and Harry jumped back as well.

The man behind the door looked just as shocked. He didn't notice Harry and Ginny. His eyes locked onto George. George's eyes filled with tears. The man eye's filled with tears as well just before he spoke.

"Georgie?"