50 - Back at Home

WE MADE IT YOU GUYS!!! CHAPTER FIFTY OF RETURNERS! It's crazy to think that I have written 50 CHAPTERS over the past few years.

PS sorry for the wacky update schedule. I have been working on my new story called Resurrection.

If you haven't gone and checked it out yet, It's pretty much the same plot as Returners. It's a very similar story. It's essentially just a Returners rewrite. Like how I would write Returners if I had written it today.

If you enjoy Returners, then i really hope you go check out Resurrection.

Anyways, Thank you so so so much for reading and keeping me motivated! Here is Chapter 50! I hope you enjoy!

• • •

Teddy, Harry and Ginny made their way back home while James, Sirius and Lily stayed to hang out with Remus and Tonks for a while.

   This gave Harry, Ginny, Teddy, James Sirius, Al and Lily Luna some time to spend together at home.

They had finally arrived at Grimmauld Place. Teddy took a step out from the chimney and looked around.

"You guys moved?" asked Teddy curiously.

"Yeah we did. Due to our unexpected guests, we finally decided to move." Harry explained to Teddy, "This is where my Godfather, Sirius, grew up."

"Really? Wow." Teddy said in awe.

"Don't worry, we made sure you have your own room just like you did at the old house." Ginny smiled.

Teddy smiled ear to ear.

Teddy came over so often over the years that Harry and Ginny had given him his own room. They didn't want him to have to sleep on the couch or have to share a room with James Sirius or Al.

Ginny walked over the the kitchen. There was a note on the table. She picked it up and read it.

"Snape's not here." She told Harry.

"What?"

"It says he's with Dumbledore. Dumbledore's asked him to join him to try and figure out what's causing these returns." Ginny told him.

"Huh. Well, I guess that means we have the house to ourselves." said Harry.

"Harry? Ginny? Is that you?" Molly called from upstairs.

"Yes, Mum! We're home!" Ginny replied.

"Hello dears!" said Molly as she came down the stairs. She walked over to Harry and Ginny and hugged them tightly.

"Hello Molly!" said Harry happily.

Molly looked over at Teddy. Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Hello Teddy! How have you been?" asked Molly. She walked over to him excitedly and hugged him as well.

"I'm doing great!" Teddy exclaimed.

"That's good to hear." Molly smiled.

"I assume the other stayed behind for a bit." said Molly.

"Yeah. They should be back later tonight." Ginny told her mother. Molly smiled.

"Al and Lily are taking a nap right now. James is upstairs playing around. They were wonderful." said Molly happily.

"They actually behaved themselves? Are you sure those are our kids, Mum?" Ginny said jokingly.

"MUMMY! DADDY!" James shouted as he ran down the stairs.

"Hey James!" Ginny smiled as she picked up her son.

"Look who's here." said Harry. He pointed towards Teddy.

"TEDDY!" James shouted happily.

"HEY JAMES! I MISSED YOU!" Teddy exclaimed.

Harry, Ginny and Molly couldn't help but smile. Despite being six years older than James Sirius, Teddy got along really well with James. Teddy always treated James, Al and Lily like they were his own siblings.

Ginny put James down and he ran up to Teddy.

"Did you bring it!?" James Sirius asked excitedly. Everyone began to laugh.

"Yep!" Teddy answered as he help up his broom for James to see. With this, James smiled ear to ear.

James developed an intense love for Quidditch just like his parents at a very young age. It was his favorite thing in the whole world. It was so much cooler when your own mother is a former Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies.

Teddy and James ran outside to play.

"They grow up so fast." said Ginny. They never realized how fast time flies.

"It's crazy, isn't it?" said Molly.

"So crazy." Harry answered Molly.

"And to think Teddy will be at Hogwarts next year." Ginny told them.

That was a strange thought. It seemed like just yesterday Teddy was only a few months old.

It was times like this when they realized how special every single day really was. They learned to cherish every single moment and to enjoy every single day.