4 ~ Awaken

Her green eyes opened quickly.

   Her lungs had no air. She couldn't breathe. She kicked open the door like hinged structure surrounding herself. She saw stones with the names of people on them. Including hers.

Lily Potter
January 30, 1960
October 31, 1981
Loving mother, wife, sister and daughter

   "JAMES!" Lily shouted. Suddenly and man arose from the tomb next to her.

   "Oh! Lily!" James said relieved as he stood up and ran to her. Wrapping his arms around her.

   "What's going on?" Lily asked.

  "Look. We're in a grave." James told her. Lily's jaw had dropped.

   "Harry? WHERE'S HARRY?!?" She shouted.

   "Expecto Patronum." said Lily as she thought about Harry and James and waved her wand. Suddenly a silver doe came from her wand.

   She had sent it to Dumbledore, but it never got to him. It went to his office. I mean- his old office. It went to Minerva McGonagall, and when it did, the doe spoke.

   "Dumbledore. Please help us. What is happening? We're in Godric's Hollow. Where's Harry? Please, just get here quick!" It spoke with Lily's voice.

   McGonagall apperated as quick as she possibly could to Godric's Hollow, and sure enough there they were. Lily and James Potter. The parents of the famous Harry Potter. The boy who lived.

   "Lily? James?" McGonagall asked.

   "Professor McGonagall?" Lily asked with a surprised look.

   "Minnie? Where is Dumbledore?" James asked. McGonagall's eyes grew wide. It's definitely them. Only James and Sirius called her Minnie.

   McGonagall let out a sad sigh, "Albus is no longer with us." Lily and James gasped. Albus Dumbledore was dead? That can't be possible.

   "How did you get my Patronus?" Lily had asked her. "Well, since Albus's death, I am now the headmistress at Hogwarts." She announced.

  "Really?!" James shouted. James let out a sigh and looked at Lily. "I just wish Harry could have seen Hogwarts..." James said said.

   "Oh. He did." McGonagall chuckled.

   "HE DID?!" Lily and James shouted happily.

   "Harry is alive." McGonagall clarified.

   "He's Alive! Oh Lily, he's alive!" James began to celebrate. "Whats he like?" Lily asked.

   "Well, It has been a few years since I've last seen him..." McGonagall told the Potters.

   "I'm sorry- years?!" Lily and James shouted in a shocked tone. "Didn't I say he's seen Hogwarts." McGonagall laughed as she reminded them.

   "Yeah! But you didn't tell us he graduated!" James shouted.

   "Well. Graduated is not the word I would use in this situation." McGonagall had corrected them.