11| Demons

|11|

Recap:

"Can I..Can I ask you a question Rosie?" She states hesitantly

I nod for her to continue.

"How long have you've known Roman?"She asks as she takes a seat next to me

My eyes widen at the question and my hands start to fidget.

"U-Um How long have I known R-Roman? W-Why do a-ask?" I ask her nervously, why would she want to know?!

"He's changing"

ROMAN

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!!!

Fuck Roman you just had to let Rosie get hurt didn't you?

Of all the stupid shit you've done...

I race to the kitchen and suddenly forgot where everything was. Shit!
I go to the cabinets and open all of them, Where the fuck is the ice packs!!

In the freezer?

Damn I'm stupid

I sprint to the freezer and my eyes landed on the many bags of ice packs lined up perfectly next to each other.

I quickly send a thanks to the lord and quickly went to get one. The Ice pack seems like stone as soon as I held it in my hand. I quickly jet out of the huge kitchen and to Rosie.

Rosie

Rosie Bailey is something else.

She's not afraid of me.

Majority of the school's population is genuinely scared of me. My tattoos that cover my bare arms and some of my neck is the first thing that they see. They judge me on my looks and define me as a delinquent.

But Rosie...she's different, when I saw her she looked like every other girl but as soon as she opened that pretty little mouth of hers I knew she wasn't.

I see her talking to my aunt with wide eyes. I race to her, immediately shooting the conversation down. I grab her waist and push her against me to see her head more better since I tower over here easily. I gently place the ice pack against her head and she hisses at the coldness. I can't tell you that her body doesn't feel perfect against mine.

I screw my eyes shut at the noise, I messed up big time. I got the one person that talked to me willingly and normally hurt. She probably doesn't want to hang out with me anymore.

Suddenly I feel a soft hand caressing my cheek. I snap my eyes open to see her looking at me in worry, what did I do now?!

My aunt is long gone by this point.

"Roman?" She says timidly. Hearing my name roll of her tongue gives me a feeling like no other, like she's the only one who could say it.

"Yeah" I mutter, the guilt is eating away at me. Scenarios start running through my head of the different things that I could've done to prevent this.

"Are you ok?" Really? I should be the one to ask her that!

"It's my fault that you're hurt" I say dejectedly 

"Roman stop it, you've saved me from a nasty fall, now I don't want to hear about this anymore, you got it?" She says demandingly as her eyebrows furrow in frustration. I know she meant to be intimidating but with her cute cheeks puffed out she looked overall adorable.

I smile at her and the situation left my mind completely. That is something else that she can do that nobody can.

She can make me smile and boss me around, I would be her servent without a second thought.

"Ok" With that we started making our way to the park like originally attended.
We leave the restaurant and started walking. I shove my hands into my jean pockets as I kicked a rock. The air between us is calm and relaxing which confuses me. Normally in meeting someone I am tense till I could completely trust them which takes some time but with Rosie....

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I heard squealing. I whip to Rosie and my body stiffens, when I see her she has a huge grin painted on her face and her hands are on her flushed cheeks. I follow where her eyes are trained at and see a herd of dear resting by a huge tree only a few feet away from us. I look back at Rosie to see longing in her beautiful hazel eyes.

Without a second thought I grab her hand and drag her to them, making sure not to frighten the gentle creatures.

We crouch a feet away from them, knowing that if we get any closer that they'll run away. There are about 6 in total. Four adult deers and 2 small fawns. One Fawn began to hesitantly walk towards us, Rosie stretches her hand out the little one so it can sniff it.

After sniffing her hand the little fawn snuggles more into her palm. I turn to Rosie and see a even bigger smile. I smile happily and turn back at the deers.

All of a sudden I feel something press against my cheek. I turn around to Rosie in surprise.

Did she just-

"Thank you Roman" She says as she looks down, her hair falling like curtains to hide her cheeks. But I already saw the redness starting to spread down to her neck.

I give her a small smile as I press her against me more.

"You're Welcome"

***

Question of the day:

What is your favorite
season/weather?

***
.

.

Author Here
How did you like that!
Comment down below how you thought of it!
See you soon!
-allie

Author HereHow did you like that!Comment down below how you thought of it!See you soon!-allie