19| Demons

| 19 |

Recap:

He quickly comes to me and grabs my neck with his bare hands. He trails his nose up my face and I try not to gag. He reaches my ear and quietly whispers in it.

"Oh but sweetheart, he has everything to do with this" he hisses right before smashing my head into the wall behind me, making me black out for the second time today.

Roman what have you gotten me into?

ROSIE

I don't know how long it's been.

Days?

Weeks?

Months?

Years?

Every time I close my eyes time seems to stretch into centuries. All that time one name has been stuck in my mind.

Roman 

That one name has been encouraging me not give up, to not loose hope. I remember all the times we had together, the butterflies that was caused by that brunette boy.

While my skin burned by the metal cuffs wrapped around my wrists I remember the burning of my cheeks when he said or did something sweet.

While there's pain in my leg I remember the pain in my heart whenever we were-

I am knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the door being slammed open harshly. This has been my regular schedule for the amount of time I've been stuck here.

After only sleeping two hours last night because of the endless nightmares, I am woken up by ice cold water being thrown on me then after I wait for my 'dinner' to be served which only consists of stale bread and dirty water.

Currently now is the regular interrogation and beat up of the day. They ask me the same question,

"Where is Roman hiding the cash!" And when I don't answer the person, whoever it is gives me a few bruises.

They haven't touched me inappropriately which I'm grateful for but I'm not sure how long that's going to last...

ROMAN

No. Please.

This has to be a nightmare.

Fucking Shit Roman! I let that beautifully innocent girl get caught up in my shit and she's probably wondering what she did wrong to deserve this. Thinking that she's at fault when in reality this screw up of a human being-

I screw my eyes shut in fustration and my jaw slacks in anger-No never mind, not in anger, I'm livid.

I'm coming for you baby.

-going back to the day she got kidnapped-

I let go of her hand, not wanting to be apart from that beauty of an angel that she is. I ask myself every night since I met her what did I deserve to be blessed with this innocent girl. Who fortunately doesn't know the horrid things that people can do in this world.