1|Demons

| 1 |

ROSIE

I wake up to the sun shining in my face- just kidding, it's raining.

My name is Rosie Reynolds Bailey, I'm 17 years old and I go to North Mountain High School. I have blonde-almost white hair and Hazel eyes.

I get up from my bed and make my way to my closet. I pick out dark blue jeans, brown ankle boots, and a grey sweatshirt. I lay them out on my bed and quickly get in the shower. I wash my hair with my favorite strawberry shampoo and conditioner and wash my body quickly after.

When I get out of the shower I wrap a fluffy white towel over my body and start changing into my clothes. When I'm done I see a bright yellow sticky note on my bedside table.

'Dad must have came inside when I was in the shower' I thought aimlessly.

I pick it up and read the slightly neat writing.

'Rosie, I'm sorry to say that I have to leave early for work, you have to walk to school today. I left a $20 on the counter for food, make sure to bring an umbrella! -Dad '

"Oh Fooey" I say out loud. Yes I actually do say that.

After reading the note I quickly blow dry my hair and put on my mom's angle feather necklace. I grab my bag and head out the door with money and umbrella in hand.

I open the umbrella and see the black fabric poof out. I giggle and start walking towards school.

10 minutes later I'm walking up the stairs of to the entrance of the big school. I put down the umbrella and shake off the excess water.

Suddenly I hear the roaring of motorcycles coming down the school streets.

'The Demons are coming' I thought.

Here in North Mountain High School we have this group called 'The Demons'. They're basically the baddest of badasses. They don't talk to nobody outside their circle. All of them are extremely attractive, especially their leader 'Devil' -in my opinion anyway. They are rumors saying they killed people and do drugs but I don't believe them until I hear them say it themselves.

I see them park their motorcycles and start heading towards the doors. I also see that they didn't have umbrella's so the rain just hit their faces and hair.

"Move" I hear a low husky voice say. I jump a little and look up. Right in front of me is the Devil, Leader of the Demons. I scan over his features and see his nose is a light shade of pink.

Being the way I am I said what I was thinking.

"You're going to get sick you know" I say and quickly walk to my 1st class. Halfway through walking to my class I realized what I actually just did.

I. Talked. To. Him.

I hope he forgot me already. I just care about people naturally and I couldn't help myself and warn him. Colds are a big issue and you should protect yourself when it get's chilly.

I reached my class room and quickly shuffle to my seat which was by the window. I sit on the cold metal seat and wait for my teacher to arrive.

When class was over I went to my locker and grabbed my German books and headed to class.

Time passed and soon enough it was lunch.

I quickly went to the lunch line and got my food. I paid for it and made my way to my regular lunch table. Sitting there are my friends.