Chapter 10

I love this. 💕

                        Chapter 10
A/N: I am so so sorry that i haven't posted in a while. I was sick for a while and then i totally forgot my plan for this chapter. It took a while but i finally remembered it and here it is.

Harry's POV.

After Malfoy told us that Hermione's missing i haven't stopped looking. I was going to go to the Astronomy tower to calm myself down but then i saw a red headed boy coming towards me. A red headed boy that i have been angry with ever since he broke Hermione's heart.

"Harry." I was about to say something but he cut me off. "I need to ask you something."

"What is it, It better be quick i have to look for Hermione, The girl whose heart you broke." I snapped, I felt bad after but kept a straight face.

"What did i do to Hermione that made her hate me? How did i... break her heart?" He asked actually sounding confused.

"You don't know?" I asked him. He shook his head so i kept going. "You cheated on her, with Lavender." I said and waited for a response. He looked very confused and then it looked like he realized something.

"That's why Lavender wasn't leaving me alone. But wait. Why would I cheat on Hermione? I love her."

"You really don't know?" He shook his head again. "Ron. I think you were imperiused."

"What? Wait who would've imperiused me?"

"I think that the person who imperiused you might be the one who took Hermione."

Draco's POV

I woke up on a cold floor and i felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I turned around to look at them.

"Hermione?" I said

"Draco?"

I ran up to her and hugged her, i would've snogged her but i was just too weak.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to find you and then someone knocked me out and brought me here. What are they going to do to us?"

"I overheard them talking. They want to get Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna and Neville. I don't know why they want us but I heard someone say 'revenge'. I think it has something to do with us defeating.. Voldemort" She paused a bit before saying 'Voldemort'

"Do you know who it is? The person who wants all of us."

"No I don't I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." I said with a smile as I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You should smile more often." She said while staring into my piercing grey eyes. We stayed there for a while, just staring into each others eyes and holding hands. I never wanted to move.

Harry's POV

"What do we do?" Ron asked.

"I haven't checked the Astronomy tower yet so, let's go." i said.

"Okay." he said and followed me.

We got up to the door and I pushed it open. I walked around and didn't see anybody there. I was about to go back out but then the door slammed shut, but nobody was near the door. Ron and I grabbed our wands out and turned around to see someone who I thought was dead. "Be-" Before I could finish saying the name i saw Ron fall and everything went black.

Hermione's POV

I was holding Draco's hand and staring into his eyes. I started to lean in and he did the rest. He crashed his lips on mine. I let go of his hand and put my arms around his neck. He ran his fingers through my hair, then I heard two loud thuds and we separated to look what the noise was.

"Harry, Ron?" they didn't answer. My eyes went wide and then I remembered what Ron did so i scowled. "Ron." I said angrily.

Mysterious POV

"Wow, I never thought catching all of them would be so easy. Good job." i said to myself while looking into a mirror.

"Thanks." I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and said "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to myself."

"Oh" they said and put their head down.

"So how's the polyjuice potion?" I asked.

"It's done we just have to bottle it." He responded.

"Well, technically... that's not done, now is it?" i said innocently.

"Well no-" I cut him off.

"Then why did you say it was done?" I said and started to walk towards him.

"I-uh um well i-i we-"

"We what." He didn't respond. "You're pathetic and useless. And you know what i do to people who are useless?"

He shook his head.

"Well here let me show you." I took out my wand and yelled "CRUCIO!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Wow. this chapter was just... Wow. I hope you forgive me for taking so long. So until the next chapter, bye my lovelies <3