Chapter 4

I just love this so much. It doesn't go with the chapter.

Chapter 4
Hermione's POV

    I woke up and saw a platinum blond headed boy in her bed. Then she remembered what happened last night. 'I can't believe I kissed malfoy last night.' she thought. 'He's really good at kissing' 'wait. I have a boyfriend, i can't go around kissing other people.' 'ugh what do i do?' i got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I got back and Malfoy wasn't there.'oh well' I thought and got ready for classes.

    I went into class and saw Malfoy staring at me. He saw me look at him so he winked and smirked his Malfoy smirk. I rolled my eyes and went to go sit next to my boyfriend. "Hey." i said.

    "Oh, hey." Ron said. I smiled at Ginny and Harry. Then I saw someone come up behind Ron. and start licking and nibbling on his ear. It was lavender, Lavender Brown.

    "Hey won-won, Last night was great," She started moaning. "we should do it again sometime" she said as she pulled ron out of his seat and kissed him full on the mouth. And he kissed back.

My eyes went wide, I rolled my fists into a ball and before I knew what I was doing I punched Lavender right in the nose she fell to the floor and hit her head so she went unconscious. Then I looked at Ron and asked very loudly "Why was she licking you ear and moaning? What did you do with her last night? No, why did you kiss her back?" My voice getting louder and louder.

"Hermione I can Explain" Ron said, worry in his voice.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION RONALD." I yelled full on.

"FINE, last night me and Lavender had sex." Everyone in the class gasped. Good thing the teachers were in a meeting and not in the classroom.

"Why?" I asked softly.

"Because you weren't doing anything with me. I just felt like you didn't care."

"Me not caring? You're the one who didn't care."

"I cared"

"No Ron you didn't, remember the time when I found out I got hed girl?" he nodded "you didn't care"

"Yes I did, I was smiling"

"That was a fake smile, I know the difference between a fake smile and a real one you insufferable prick." After that I ran off. I heard footsteps running after me. I knew it was Ron so I ran faster. I got in my room and slammed the door. I heard a knocking at my door "GO AWAY RON" I shouted

"Well i'm not ron" they said and walked right in. It was Draco.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you were okay."

"i'm fine." i said angrily. I don't know why though, i wasn't mad at him.

"Do you need me to comfort you while you cry?"

"What makes you think i'm going to cry?" I asked

"Well you uhh, just found out you were cheated on."

"Well, i'm not going to cry. I've cried way too many times over Ron."

"You've cried over him? What did he do?"
"Well you know that time when we met again, in diagon alley shopping for school stuff?" I asked him

"Um, yeah i remember, you started crying and said you were stressed"

"Well, i was crying because of Ron." I was waiting for him to smirk but he didn't he just looked into my eyes telling me to go on. "Were you listening to my fight with him, in class?" He nodded "When he said 'you weren't doing anything with me'."

"yeah?"

"That part is actually true, i didn't do anything with him. We've kissed but never done... you know. Anyways before we got our hogwarts letters Ron wanted to, i didn't, he slapped me and told me i 'had' to. I just apparated so he couldn't hurt me anymore. We forgave each other later though, worst mistake of my life."

"I'm sorry all that happened to you."

"It's fine."

"Are you sad about it? You know ron cheating on you?"

"Is it weird that i'm not really sad about it, i'm angry with him but not, sad."

"I don't think it's that weird, i mean, after all of the things he's done to you, i wouldn't be sad."

"Thanks, Draco"

"Glad I could help." He said and winked then he got up and went back to class. I didn't feel like going to classes. I was too busy plotting my revenge on Ron for cheating on me. He messed with the wrong witch. The only words going through my mind were He. Will. Pay.

A/N. Hello again. I hope you liked this chapter, what will hermione do to Ron? Does Ron feel bad for what he did? Will they forgive and get back together? Oh so many questions. Read my next chapter to find out. Bye my lovelies <3