Now since ya'll confused imma give ya'll the lowdown.

During the past month or so Kym had been working for the Garcia Mafia, her and Shyne had become real close.

They were with each other almost every single day and did everything together.

Taking into consideration of what his father said, Shyne was beginning to grow feelings for Kym but his trust issues with females caused him to play with her emotions.

He'd act like he didn't wanna fuck with her but then start bugging when the next dude tryna holla. Fucked up right?

The night before, they'd been in the club on some business but decided to party and relax when a nigga tried to drop game on Kym. Shyne got jealous and knocked dude out. Kym was pissed off and she ain't spoken to him since.

" Get up and get ready we going tattoo parlour ", he told her.

" What? ", she asked him in confusion.

" Get up man ", he sucked his teeth.

" Rude ass ", Kym mumbled under her breath.

Shyne sat back and rolled another blunt because he knew he wouldn't be leaving the house for another 15 minutes. He was in peace and quiet until the ringtone of his iPhone 6s interrupted his train of thought.

He saw that it was Sincere and he sucked his teeth a bit. Sincere was always in some shit nowadays and wanted Shyne to help him out, not financially - female wise.

Shyne answered the FaceTime call in irritation.

" Man, what you get into now??", Shyne asked.

" Dawgg, Tamika pregnant ", Sincere looked traumatised.

" She what brah?", Shyne looked at him like he'd lost his mind.

" Sh-she pregnant ", Sincere repeated the words almost to himself. Shyne busted out laughing. He was crying real nigga tears.

After the whole time of telling Sincere to stick to one bitch, it finally caught up with him. Shyne looked up at Sincere to see him staring at the phone with a pissed off expression.

" Man shit ain't funny why you laughing ", Sincere sucked his teeth.

" You deadass dumb bruh. How the fuck you fuck around get sis pregnant , yooooooo you fucked up son ", Shyne said before breaking out into a fit of laughter once again.

" Aysia gone leave ya asssssss ", Shyne also added increasing his laughs causing his stomach to tighten the more he laughed.

" Man it ain't even funny and she driving down here this weekend ", Sincere sighed in irritation.

" Sounds like a you problem. R.I.P to you. Just letting you know if Aysia find out and try pop off on Tamika, Kym finna kill that so sort this shit out son  ", Shyne told Sincere before hanging up.

Just on cue, Kym came downstairs dressed in some gray hollister sweats with a gray hollister t-shirt and some triple black Nike hurraches.