Pregnancy Test

After thinking about the possibility of me ever being pregnant I really had to think of my options and how I was going to really find out. Taking a pregnancy test would have been the smartest idea is what I've sat and thought but the one thing I forgot is evidence. If I was pregnant how would I be able to hide it or keep it from Niall and his parents or even try to tell them. What about my parents?

     It's been a little while since I've seen my parents. Niall's parents and mine developed a bit of a friendship. They've been aware of my living conditions here at the Horan's house. But back to the important thing, if Niall's parents know then so would mine...eventually. I come to the sense that I need to let someone know so I could have a sense of moral support or help through this process.

I walk into the room where Niall is laying on the bed playing video games on the TV.

"Niall," I say with a little bit of anxiety.

"Yeah, Angie what's up," he says paying no mind to the frightened look on my face.

"Could I talk to you about something really important?"

"What's going on," He says setting his controller down motioning to a spot next to him for me to sit close.

"Something crazy might be happening to me."

"Crazy...like what type of crazy?"

"Like bad crazy."

"Angela what's going on? Are you alright," He ask as I begin to tear up.

"Niall I might be pregnant...and it's Josh's baby."

     Niall couldn't help but look at me in a way I've never seen him look at me. Do I explain the fact that I had sex with assistant coach? Do I ask him what to do? Do I cry? What happens now?

"Do you know for sure if this is at all true?"

"The baby being his yes, but weather I'm pregnant or not...no."

"Angela you've been my best friend since day one of school here in America, you've helped me through tough times and I can't do much but, I will do everything I can to help you through this and I really hope everything is alright in the end."

     One tear, and then another and many more until I couldn't count how much hope I had after this boy who I've known since the beginning of the year, who hasn't always been around during my foolishness but around during my rather me times when I act more like myself. He really meant something to me and the last thing I wanted to put him through was trying to help me keep myself together as I got fat and possibly raise a child with me, lord knows what Josh would do.

But I won't know unless is comes out as...

POSITIVE.