The Mess

Yesterday after the whole fight thing Mark and I went to McDonald's. We talked a little and after that I felt a little better and he took me back home. Today was Friday and someone was having a party today and I was going for sure. Taylor was going so he was gonna drive me there. Mark was going to meet us there. I was really excited about tonight. School was finally over and I couldn't be happier I was getting so bored. Me and Taylor headed home and got all ready for the party. I put on a blue and white strapless dress with some tan colored pumps. I wanted to look good for the party and Mark. Me and Taylor left out the door for the party. I was still pretty stressed out about my dad and everything I was so drinking tonight. Let's just hope that I didn't fuck anything up. I was thinking to hard you could see it in my face.

"You okay", Taylor questions.

"Since when did you ever care".

"Dude I'm sorry".

"Well I'm not".

"What you gonna do about dad".

"I really don't care about dad right now. Can we not talk about this right now".

"So what do you want to talk about".

"Oh my gosh shut up and drive Taylor".

"Well sorry I was just checking on my little sister".

"Since when did you ever check on me".

"I just thought you needed someone to talk to".

"Taylor just stop cause i'm pretty sure you don't want to deal with the aftermath".

"Okay".

Taylor had finally stop talking. We pulled up to the party and by the look of it I was pretty sure some people were not leaving do to being drunk. But I didn't care I came here to party.