Alfreado Affections

AN~ you can all thank BlackCat610 for the slight smut. If u guys ask for things  I do them lmao  :P
Unless u ask for less tears and no character death that is

Happy chapter tho
~~~

Sanji pov

        It's been 2 weeks since I got the memory back. Zoro was supposed to leave last week, but we came to an agreement that he should stay around for my mental health.

        That's what a doctor does. They help you. Zoro was here to help me, be my doctor that's it. "Oi, Sanji. I'm back."

         "I'm in the kitchen!" I shouted as my eyes didn't leave the sizzling pan. Since Zoro was leaving in the morning to go back home, I thought I could show him my skills.

          "That smells really good."

          "And you don't, so go take a shower, you smell like Clorox and death." I teased, elbowing him in his stomach.

          "Rude!" Zoro grumbled, followed by low curses as he trudged up the stairs. I chuchkled, plucking a saucy shrimp from the mouth and flicking it into Monkey's drawling mouth.

           Ten minutes later, the giant was jumping back down the stairs like a 5 year old. "Are you trying to break me steps?"

          "Nope." Zoro smirked with a wink as he landed on the last step. He was wearing extremely low ridding sweat pants and a thin tank top. Now clinging and slightly see through, his top wasn't leaving much to the imagination, not that I minded. "What you making?"

         "Shrimp Alfreado with linguine."

         "That's my favorite. How did you know?"

         "I didn't, I was a lucky guess." Lies. As the sly deceive I am, I went through his phone a couple days ago and called the most used number a girl name Nami, who sounded beautiful over the phone. She told me Zoro's favorite dish and drink. "Do you want some sake with it?"

          "Hell yeah!" Zoro yelled before grabbing a noodle out the pan and slurping it messily, causing alfredo sauce splatter along his mouth.

"Don't put your hand in my pot." I stated as I sealed him a sharp kick to both his shins, still not taking my eyes of the pan as my search for the sake that should have been close by. "Where is the ~"

"Right here." Zoro smiled before taking a big swig. Talk about unhygienic, what if I wanted some. Thankfully, Nami had warned me, so I had a second bottle stashed. "Have had sake this good in a long time. Sake at all actually."

"Why is that?"

"Being drunk is bad when you already a messy concoction of fucked up."

"True!" I snapped my fingers some reason, before turing off the stove. Carefully, I spooned the dish into two plates. "Why sake? It's a Japanese drink after all."

"I'm Japanese. Surprise, I mean green hair instead of black makes it a hard guess."

"Not really. You defiantly give me Bamboo vibes." I chuchkled as I carried out places to the table.