Push Questions

AN~ for Nafelo who says classical music is what Sanji would like. I told you I'd add it ;)
-----

         "So where first cactus?" Sanji breathed out a puff of cigarette smoke.

I grabbed the cancer stick from inbetween his lips and out the window it went. "The Vet."

"Oh, do you need a checkup?" He asked, and I was about to make him stops taking shots at me, but when I looked at him there was no venom in his face. If I were to have listened, I would have know there was no venom in his words either.

"No." I smiled, "but you do." He punched my arm which made me swerve slightly. "We will both die, you know."

"We wouldn't if I was driving." He smirked at his own remark. Ow, insulting a man's driving. That's low.

I shoke my head in disbelief, through all this he's been able to keep his sense of humor. I eye latched onto his slim finger as he turned on the radio.

"....and in New York City there is a 30% chance of rain with a high of 72 and a low of..."

"No." demanded the blonde as if telling me he was going to change it, despite it being my radio. I only raised my eyebrows. He began to shuffle thought the touch screen until he found the manual setting. Then he did the cutest thing.

He began to squint his eyes and stuck out his tongue as he turned the dial to try and find the perfect station. I didn't say anything as the pale man reclined in his seat and swayed his fingers to the slow melody.

      An orchestra of music began to fill the car. It wasn't what I usually listened to, but I like it. It was calm, yet complex and sophisticated, full of raw yet hidden emotion. No wonder Sanji loved it, the music was just like him. Even I could see that, and I have one eye.

       "What's taking so long?" asked Sanji as he cracked open one eye.

       "It's right there, straight ahead." I gulped hoping he didn't notice that I had gotten lost multiple times on the way here, a twenty minute ride turned into a hour.

        "Why are we here?"

        "To pick up my dog."

         This caused Sanji to sit up to attention. "You have a dog?" I couldn't even reply before he continued, "and you didn't tell me. This is why a modern man has trust issues."

         "I've seen you twice."

         "A DOG is something you mention when you first met someone."

         I only rolled my eye as I parked the car and Sanji leaped out. Automatically going to my side and latching onto my arm.

      Okay, let's get one thing straight,

     A heterosexual guy and hold a heterosexual guys arm and it be a chill, casually thing. End of story. We aren't going to talk about it or bring it up again. Scott's honor?