Nodding my head I stay silent. What do I say to that? I felt more relaxed speaking with your best friend then I do with you? No, I don't' think that will go over too well with him.

Walking in silence we end up in front of the dinner room doors. Looking into his eyes I raise my eyebrow, questioning what we are doing here. Surely it's past the dinner hour. I could clearly see the moon high in the sky in the window to my left.

"Wait and see." The smile he gives me warms my cheeks. I've never seen him smile like that before. Usually it's a fake, I don't want to be here with you kind of smile.

Hearing the doors open I bring my attention back to them. Within seconds, my fingers are yanked out of the Princes. A male body is crushed against mine, bringing me up and spinning me around.

"Taylor!" I scream out in joy. It seriously has felt like years since I've last seen my older brother.

"Don't you Taylor me, young lady. I haven't seen you in two days." Setting me back down on the ground he holds me at arm's length. "Nice bite mark." My hand twitches to smack the smirk off his face.

Instead all I can do is glare at him, until a throat is cleared. "Why don't we head in? I'm sure your parents would like to have a hug as well."

Not knowing what to do, I go with the flow and allow Taylor to drag me to our awaiting parents. We passed by the royal table, which I believe has one hundred and fifty seats. Usually the royal family uses one end of the table when it's just them.

As we reach the end of the table I see the worry gracing my parents faces. Without a second's thought, I throw myself into their open and warm embrace. "I've missed you to so much." Exhaling I snuggle into the distinguished scents.

"As have we, my little girl." Stepping back, I smile up at my dad. "Remember what we've always told you darling." Brushing a lock of hair out of my face, he kisses my forehead. "Let's get this started. I don't want to keep the royal family waiting on us."

Nodding, I blink the tears away. I didn't realize how much I've missed my family until they held me in their arms.

We turn to the three royals standing behind the table. My father and Taylor bow as my mother and I curtsy. Standing up, I see a small frown on the Princes face.

Did I do something wrong? Aren't I supposed to curtsy in front of him and his parents?

"Why don't we sit down and start the meal," The Queen gracefully said. "Please take a seat."

Guessing I'm sitting next to my parents, I head towards one of the seats.

"Claudia, darling. Why don't you sit next to Caden? I'm sure that your wolves will be content with the close proximity."

Curtsying once more, I do as she bids.

"Oh darling, you're my daughter-in-law, there is no need for curtsying in private." She smiles with warm.

Stepping around the table I reach to pull out the chair I believe to be mine. Instead the Prince is one step ahead of me.

Nervously I give him a small smile. Thanking him.

"Claudia dear, I hope you enjoy dinner. From your letters, we had this meal prepared." My eyes bulge at the Queen's words.

She read my letters? Dear goddess, please save me. My cheeks turn bright red with mortification. Those letters were meant for the Prince and his eyes only.

"Honey I believe we've embarrassed her." I can't look up at the King as he speaks. No way. "Claudia, we meant no harm. By the time we found your letters Caden was going insane with need to be near you. Caden, Jason, Nik, my wife and myself all took part in reading the letters."