As soon as I saw Alek walk in, I turn my head around so I wont see his face, but apparently, from all the empty seats in the room he decided to sit next to me. Why in the world would he sit next to me? Im feeling so many feelings inside: scare, confused, aggravated, annoyed, happy? and some other one's I cannot mention. Happy? Why would I feel happy about the guy I hate the most sitting next to me? Maybe because you used to have a crush on him in the ninth grade? Shut up voice, ahhh. That annoying little voice inside my head keeps on talking.

And yeah, me Sky Bale used to have a crush on the boy I hate the most now, Alek Arkete. That was back in the beginning of my freshman year, unitl I realized what a jerk he was. And I still stand corrected, he is one. I really didnt pay attention to him, but i could tell he was starring at me.

The whole class period was kind of awkward. Mrs.Taylor called Alek to stop starring at me, some people laughed at the fact that he was actually starring at me but he said he wasnt. Anyways she kept on

reminding me of detention this afterrnoon but here's the good thing she took away three days of detention which means I only have to go today and tomorrow. Yay Im happy. Then the bell rings, Mrs.Taylor tells us to finish our paper for our lab tomorrow and to find a partner. Ahh, I need to fins a partner. It sucks, I really dont talk to anybody in this class. Then I saw some girl I've talked to before, I was going up to her when someone grabs me by my hand.

"Hey" it was Alek. What does he want?

"What do you want?" I said with a serious tone on my voice.

"Look, I need to talk to you. Its.. its important. Can you please meet me after school in the caffe shop?" he asked, he looked kind of confused, like he was confused or regreting telling me it was important.

"I cant I have detention after school and even if I could I wouldnt go." I replied walking away but he grabbed my arm. When I looked up to tell him to let go, our eyes met and just for the second, I felt.. I saw some sorry in his eyes, like he was sorry but for what? He has some beautiful honey green eyes. Damn look away Sky before you do something you'll regret later on.

"What if I come over your house after detention, I'll even drive you, I'll wait for you." he proposed, which was kind of werid coming from him.

"What's the catch? Are you trying to make me say yes and then make fun of me infront of the whole school?" I asked trying to figure him out, well I just wanted to stare at his eyes.

"No,no I.. I... I just need to talk to you and I.. wan.. want to..to umm, can I just come to your house so we can talk?' He asked quite nervously.

"You cant come home. Im kinda staying at Tina's house for a few days, and I think you wouldnt like to go there." I replied rolling my at eyes at him, which he didnt notice.

"Why are you.... nevermind ok then after detention, I'll be waiting for you ok? We'll go to the caffe shop and talk." he said giving his number. He was going to ask about why I am staying with Tina but then he changed it.

"Ok, fine I will go but, just letting you know if you try anything on me or pull a prank, you will regret it, got it?" I warned him, giving him my serious face.

"Got it and I promise I wont try anything on you." he said and walked away to class with a smile on his face.I just walked away too and headed to class.

The day went by really fast, I could remember in how in the mornign Alek had asked me to meet him in the coffe shop. At lunch I told Tina about it, she was shocked, her face was priceless. She told me not to but then she said I had to meet hiim. She knew about my crush on him, she told me that he probably wanted to meet me because he wanted to tell me that he liked me. I told her she was crazy, how could he liked me, he's been mean to me all this years, its not possible.

After all that the afternoon passed by fast and the classes I had with Noah and Alek were kind of awkward but I made it. And now its time for detention. Its going to be boring. And Noah was its going to be there.

I walked in detention and Noah was already there, with his head on the table. Some teacher walks in and says detention was cancel because Mr.Barton had an emergency, so we had to make it up tomorrow, so we just left.

I took my phone out to text Alek that detention was cancel when someone asked.

"Do you want a ride home?" I saw Noah as soon as I turn. But I recognized that sexy voice.

"She doesnt need a ride, I'll drive her myself when we are done talking." I turn around to my other side and saw Alek arriving in his lamborghini. He really has a nice car.

"I.." I was speechless.

"What? Your going with him? Where?" Noah asked angrily.

"He needs to talk to me about something important, so we are going to the coffe shop, Noah please just let it go. I'll be fine." I replied grabbing his hand. And his eyes met mine. They had anger and sadness in them, which made me feel kind of sorry that I was doing this to him, but then again a thought came to my mind. Why would he care?

"Come on Sky, lets go." Alek said, opening the door for me. Now this is totally weird, soo not him.

"Ok, just call me if you need anything ok?" Noah said, letting go of my hand and walked away.

So I just got in the car with Alek and we left. The car drive to the coffe shop was silent. I was just starring out to my side the whole time but again I could feel Alek starring at me. It was the same feeling I got back in chemistry.

When we arrived he acts like a gentlemen, he opens the door for me. Its kind of nice. Sky what am I saying? This is the guy that Noah got in a fight and for you.

"Ok Sky, Im just gonna come up and say it. I LIKE YOU."

Hope you guys like it, for those who are reading. And thank you for reading!!!!:)