"Ok fine, truth is, nothing happen, I was just, I.. I needed an excuse for you to tell me what Nate was telling you." I said giving her an apolegetic smile.

"WHAT? Sky I hate you,how could you do that to me? I actually thought something happened." she said punching me in the arm.

"Ouch, and Im sorry I just wanted to know I was curious and that was the firts excuse that came to my mind and I knew you were going to fall for it, so i went for it." I replied with sorry look

"Ahhh Sky what am I going to do with you? apology accepted. See that's why you are my bestfriends, you have a devious mind, I like that." she replied with a smile on her face. "So anyways what are you going to dress up as? I think I should do a sexy fairy or or a little evil devil."she said winking at me. Its obvious she wanst to look good for someone, which to my mind comes Nate for some reason. I think they would make a cute couple.

"Umm Tina you would be thinking of something sexy to wear, maybe it is for Nate."i whispered the last part so she wouldnt hear me.

"Ah I heard you and its not for Nate, maybe I'll find a cute guy in the party and I would like to look sexy for them not all ugly looking dead bride or something uglier." she has a disgusted face on when she said uglier.

"Haha, you dont need a costume." I joked around with her.

"Ahh, Sky you are soo mean, take it back or I wont take you to the party."

"No, never. And besides Im not even sure if Im going to go to the party." I replied getting some books from her locker and closing it.

"WHAT? You gotta come Sky. come on, please, please pretty please with a cherry on top."

"I dont know. I dont what Im doing on Saturday night. Im probably going to move out by than and stay with Aunt Joy."

'Sky there's no need for you to move out of the house so soon, you can stay as long as you want, but please come to the party. We can even wear matching outfits and look like twins and stuff, you know." she was literally begging me to stay with her and go to the party, almost getting on her knees to do it, but then she saw it was dirty so she decided no to.

"Ok I will go, if, you dont make me your twin? And I dont know about staying any longer, I dont want to be a bother. And I think Noah is getting annoyed at me for always running into him in his superman boxers." Ops, I think I shouldnt have said nothing about his boxers because when that came out, I could see some cleverness in Tina's eyes. I know she's going to do something about it, dang it.

"Wait, wait, wait, did you said that Noah wears supermans boxers? she asked astonished.

"No,no... I mean.. I.. I was just kidding around, he doesnt wear super..." I said stuttering but she cut me off.

"OMG, this is soo juicy.Haha I cant believe Noah wears superman boxers. Ha I got him now." she said lilke she has just accomplished something good.

"Tina come on dont say anything about it please. Or, you didnt hear it from me or else ok?" I warned her, she nows what Im capable of. She probably wont say who told her, that she saw him at the house or make a lame excuse.

"OK, ok, no need to threaten me, I wont say anything. Yet." she said turning around and heading to class.

I got to my first period which is Mrs.Taylor, the stupid English teacher. The one who gave me detention for a week, which I am totally against it. Why she gave me detetention? She doesnt know whats going on with my life.Argg.

As usual Im the first one in there, then more people walk in and I totally forgot that Alek is in my class. The only thing I need right now is for him to bother me, I hope he doesnt. I have five classes with the kid and in two Noahs in it. This is going to be a long day.