Where it Started

A/N: I have a few reason for posting this. One is because, Fullmetal12, wanted me to post it. The second is that this is a crossover between Supernatural and Fullmetal Alchemist which, in my opinion, is an amazing mix! I mean the four main character's, Ed and Al and Sam and Dean, alone have so many similarities! This crossover is also not that popular, I've only found a few good fanfics and art work, but I want it to be known and I know that I'm just a small part of all this and I feel like this chapter is really bad but I want to help boost this amazing crossover! And now without further ado, I present The Fullmetal Hunter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where It Started

"Dean, why can't you just knock on the door like a normal person or call him?" a boy in his late teens with long braided blond hair asked as an older man, who was in his middle twenties, quietly opened a window leading into an apartment. The man smirked and looked at the boy from the corners of his eyes.

"Do you think he'd answer the phone?" the boy rolled his eyes as the man, Dean, crawled into the window.

"Ya comin'" Dean whispered from inside the apartment.

"And get my ass kicked by Sam? Hell no! I'll wait until after the beating" the boy chuckled as Dean waved him off and disappeared into the apartment. It was quiet for a good minute or so. Suddenly, the sound of fighting was heard from somewhere inside. Leaning on the windowsill, the boy looked in and saw two men, one was Dean and the other a taller man, come barreling through. It wasn't long until Dean had the tall man on the floor.

"Whoa, easy, tiger." Dean smiled.

"Dean?" the man said in between breaths. Dean laughed at him. "You scared the crap outta me!"

"That's 'cause you're outta practice" Dean teased and in one swift move, the man pulled Dean sharply by the hand, slammed his heel into Dean's back, and had him on the floor. "Or not. Hey, you're forgetting someone" Dean smiled as he nodded towards the window where the boy leaned against. The man turned around and gapped when he saw the blond boy.

"Ed, too?"

"Nice to see you too, Sam" the blond boy, Ed, teased as he climbed in through the window. Sighing, Sam looked from the short blond to his brother.

"Get off of me" Dean said calmly. Sam patted his older brother's shoulder twice and helped him onto his feet.

"Dean, what the hell are you guys doing here?" Sam asked once they were both on their feet.

"I was looking for a beer, I don't know why Ed's here though" Dean joked.

"Asshole" Ed muttered in Amestrian. Dean was about to say something when the lights turned on and a beautiful blond haired girl stepped into the room.

"Sam?" she muttered as she looked from the brothers to the the blond boy leaning against a window. She wore short shorts and light blue t-shirt with two dark blue cartoon characters on it. Even though Ed couldn't see his face, he knew Dean was checking her out. Rolling his eyes at the older man, Ed moved from his spot by the window and next to the brothers.

"Jess. Hey. Dean, Ed, this my girlfriend, Jessica" he introduced her to them.

"Wait, your brothers Dean and Ed?" she smiled at her boyfriend's mysterious family. Sam nodded with slight reluctance.

"I love the Smurfs." Ed snickered quietly at the silly name of the cartoon characters and how Dean was acting. "You know," Dean started as he walked closer to Jessica, "I gotta tell you, you are completely out of my brother's league" she smiled and rolled her eyes.