005

The next day, I pretended as nothing happened yesterday.  It was just to painful to think of Yoongi with another girl.  But, instead of hanging out with Areum, I stayed alone.  She was hanging out with Yoongi anyways so what's the point?

But, I'm going to be honest.  I wanted Areum to tell me that she was dating Yoongi.  Then, I saw her walking down the hallway.. holding his hand.

"Areum!"  I yelled out

She looked at me and smiled.  Yoongi just had a blank expression like always but, he was happy before I showed up.  He has some split personalities or something.  First he's happy, then he's just blank.

"Oh hey, Ji Hyun!"  she said as they walked up to me.

While she was walking towards me, everyone looked at her and smiled.  She has gotten popular really quickly.

"Areum,"  I said and looked at Yoongi.  He just stared at me, "I need to talk to you."  

"Oh, okay."  she said and she let go of Yoongi's hand to follow me to the roof.  Yoongi just walked back to his friends and started talking.

-- THE ROOF --

"So, what did you want to tell me?"  she asked me confused

"Um, it's hard to say this since you two are already together but,"  I said stopping at 'but'

She just tilted her head as if she didn't know I was talking about.

"I.. I like Yoongi."  I said.  I just hope she won't get mad at me.

She just stared at me and her lips turned into a frown.  She looked at me with a death gaze and walked up to me.

"Are you mad..?"  I asked

"No, of course I'm not mad, silly."  she said calming me down a little

"I'M FURIOUS!"  she yelled out and grabbed my hair

"DO YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BOYFRIEND?!"  she yelled out.  She yells loud.  Even China can hear it and we're all the way in Korea.

"I-I didn't know you were-"  I said stuttering.  I was going to finish my sentence but she cut me off.

"YOU DON'T COME NEAR ME OR HIM!  HE'S MINE, GOT IT?!"  she screamed

"Areum, I-"  I got cut off again

"AND IF YOU TRY AND TAKE HIM AWAY FROM MY I'LL KILL YOU FOR REAL!"  she yelled again

"I heard someone scream.  Areum, are you okay?"  Yoongi out of nowhere appeared and asked

She heard Yoongi and she immediately let go of my hair before Yoongi could see.

"Oppa!"  she cried and ran into his arms.  He instinctively wrapped his arms around her while petting her head.

"Oppa, J-Ji Hyun said if I-I don't stay a-away from y-you, she'll hurt m-me."  she said while stuttering.  She was fake crying, what a bitch!

Yoongi looked up to me and stared at me before he started giving me death glares.

"Don't you come near her or me or I'll hurt you."  he said sternly.  I just looked at him as my eyes were tearing up.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!"  he yelled.  That kind of hurt my heart a little bit.  Did he really mean it?

"Yoongi, wait.  I can explain!"  I yelled

Then he yelled at me, "WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?!  YOU THREATENED TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"It's a misunderstanding.  She's the one who threatened me!  You have to believe me, I swear!"