Chapter 13 - The Ring and The Blessing??

Hello Minna, This chapter will be that second to last chapter of this book *shocked face* but I hope you will enjoy this chapter and I hope to have the last chapter up in the next few days. Without further ado please enjoy chapter 13 x

Your POV.

I wake up with Mira and go through our usual morning routine before we head to the Guild for Mira's work. Since we have some extra time this morning because I set the alarm for 1 hour earlier so we didn't sleep in cuddling, we decided to walk along the canal as we head to the Guild Hall. It's such a nice day walking with Mira as we hold hands watching the workers along the canal working, the water sparkling in the bright sunlight.

"Maybe we could head to the beach on your next day off, Mira?" I ask her smiling.

"Yeah that would be nice, we haven't been to the beach together before and I'll take any excuse to see you in a swimsuit (Y/N)" Mira giggles and I blush, mainly cause I'm thinking of Mira in one of her swimsuits. I look up to see a new shop opening along the canal. I tug on her hand pulling her towards the store a little faster. We arrive at the front of the store to that it is a bridal dress shop and my blush continues "Wow they're all so beautiful" Mira says excitedly.

"I know you would look gorgeous in all of them," I say seeing Mira's reflection on the dress in the shop window and she does look stunning in it. Mira looks at me smiling and I blush looking down slightly "Well you would" I pout as I start to walk again with Mira towards the Guild Hall.

"I bet (Y/N) you would look beautiful in any of those dresses too," Mira says pulling me back into a hug and I hug her back as my heart races fast. I think to myself I'm going to need help if I'm going to do this and I think I know just the people to help me. I let go first knowing that we will probably be late if we stand here any longer. It's just a coincidence that a bridal shop opens as I'm just thinking of proposing to Mira, or am I just imagining it.

"Thank you, Mira," I blush as we continue to walk "You didn't have to say that but it makes me really happy that you did" I kiss her on the cheek and I rush towards the Guild blushing as Mira follows me. We make it to the Guild on time and Mira gives me a kiss before starting work. "Hmmm, I wonder where they could be?" I mutter to myself.

"(Y/N) who are you looking for?" Lucy surprises me from behind and I jump a little. "Sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean to make you jump" she apologises.

"It's ok Lucy I wasn't really with it, but I'm looking for Freed and Laxus, oh and maybe you could help me too," I say then I pull in Lucy closer "but this is super secret, you can't tell Natsu ok?" I whisper and Lucy nods seriously. We find Freed and Laxus at a small table in the corner of the Guild talking to Bickslow and Lisanna. Lucy and I head over to them as Lisanna spots me and gets up and gives me a hug.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you?" Lisanna asks as I sit down.

"I'm good thanks, Lisanna" I smile at her "Lisanna would I be able to see you and Elfman later today? there's something I wanna talk to you guys about" I ask her ad she nods.

"Sure thing (Y/N), but I'm a little curious to what it is about" Lisanna gives me a mischievous smile.

"Lisanna it's nothing bad I swear, I wanna do something special for Mira and I thought you guys might have some ideas but I don't really wanna about it here while Mira's working" I sigh and Lisanna giggles.

"Ok (Y/N) I'll talk with Elfman and we'll see you later" Lisanna gets up and Bickslow follows her.

"Later Guys," Bickslow says bye and we wave to them as they leave the Guild Hall.