"Nothing.." he chuckled as he petted violet since Shes shorter than him.

"Hey Vio! Lets play at the Seesaw! Me, Lucas and Ness Vs you!" Toon link yelled grabbing her hand.

"Alrighty~!!" She said as she ran with the kids all the way to the seesaw.

"Hey Prince! If you're feeling bored you can always go inside!" The childish shadow mage yelled as the Hero-king chuckled.

"I think I'll stay." He chuckled as Villager went near him.

"Hello Prince..." Villager said as he sat next to Marth.

"Hello there Villager" he said as the both if them sat in the grass as Marth petted the little guy.

"Oh Marth! I didn't expect you to he here!" Marth turned around to see Roy and Pit.

"We're here to play!" Pit yelled as she went near Violet.

"What are you doing here?" Marth looked at Roy as he sat next to him.

"Well, I sometimes play here with Pit when Im in the Mood" he chuckled as Marth sighed Happily.

"I should asking that question.. why are you here?" The Red-headed guy told the Bluenette.

"Well, Im here to look after Violet." He said.

"Looking after her? She seems fine." Roy pointed at Pit and Violet chasing the Kids around the Merry-go-round.

"I don't know..." Marth trailed off...

"Maybe you like her?" Roy smirked causing Marth to flinch

"L-like her?!" He yelled at his friend as he laughed.

"Just kidding!" Roy laughed.

"Its a bad joke..." Marth whispered but Roy clearly heard it.

"How is it a bad joke?" He pouted poking Marths Cheeks.

"I don't know..." he trailed off.

"I think you like her." Roy Chirped.

"I guess.." Marth smiled.

"Anyways, Im just going in now. I think Pit's Having fun without me" Roy said being fake hurt.

"Whatever." Marth playfully rolled his eyes.

Marth looked at Villager catching some butterflies using his Net as he glanced at the basket full of cookies.

He smiled as he took one cookie and ate it.

'Yummy' he thought as he chuckled.

*oof*

"Whats this?" Marth Touched his head to see a flower crown in him.

"I made that. Isnt it cute?" Violet chirped as Marth took it to see some Roses, Daisies And Dandelions in it.

"Cute." He smiled as he put it in his head again.

"Thanks" violet stood up as she dusted her dress.

"Anyways, are you eating some cookies?" She told Marth as he nodded.

"W-wait! Is i-it bad?" He asked the Shadow mage as she shooked her head.

"Nope! Im just really happy that you liked it!" She said happily as she looked at his Blue eyes as Marth looked at her Violet eyes.

The prince chuckled as he covered Violets Eyes.

"H-hey Marth! You know I can't see!" Violet tried removing his hand but failed horribly.

Marth Chuckled as he pecked Violet on the lips.

"H-hey.." she said quietly as Marth took his hand off.

She blushed as she looked at the Sakura petals falling.

"Sakura Petals?" Violet looked behind to see a beautiful Sakura Tree.

"Hey, remember when Link and (Y/n) confessed at each other in front of the tree last Friday?" Marth stood up as he offered his hand to Violet.

She held his hand as they both went near it.

"What happens?" She asked Marth.

"Well, if someone Confesses their love on Friday in front of the Sakura tree that means that you'll get your feelings returned." Marth explained.

"So... that means that... If I say I love you then will you accept my feelings?" Violet smirked at Marth as he nodded while Chuckling.

"Are you confessing?" He smiled as she just realized what she said and covered her mouth.

"Ahhhh........ I... Guess....." she trailed off, then suddenly, Marth kissed her on the Cheek.

"Feelings accepted." He said as he hugged Violet. She smiled and returned the hug as well.

~~

"Is that Violet and Marth?!" Ness said.

"I never thought Vio would do this.." Pit Chuckled.

"Yeah..." toon said.

.
.
.
.
.
"IS THAT VIOLET AND MARTH?!" Link yelled angrily as he ran towards them with Zelda yelling 'Calm down'
(Overprotective bro there-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't even...
Congrats if you made it until the end xD.

Next is Ike.