Chapter 4: Travel Time 2!

From this Chapter on you will be speaking Korean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

~ Time skips to 2 hours later ~

I finish packing since we are going to stay there for 2 weeks for both the performance and vacation. I put my suitcases by my door and take a shower before climbing into bed and yawn. I put my phone on the charger and lay on my back to look toward the ceiling while mumbling.

"Tomorrow is going to be a loooong day for us."

I then drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I woke up early and jumped out of bed while making my way to my bathroom. I turned on the light and blinked a couple of times to adjust to the new energy blinding me. I did my morning routine and walked downstairs to eat breakfast while wearing  (Choose and outfit from the top). 

~ Time Skip to a Few Hours Later by Reader-chan watching anime ~

It's currently 7:39 AM and everyone is up and getting ready to go on our plane to Korea. I helped everyone get their luggage into Damon's Car, so when we need to leave we can.

~ Another Time Skip to the take off of the plane ~

When we got to the airport we all were flooded with people asking for autographs and pictures. The crowd was so thick 10 people had to help us get the past baggage check in!

After we stripped ourselves of our luggage, we walked straight to Starbucks. We each got a chocolate muffin (Sorry if you don't like chocolate... or muffins... or both) and a drink of our choice. We took a seat near out gate and waited patiently to board our plane.

A few minutes passed by before we got to board. Of course, we rode first class since Damon always rode first class because of his job FOR FREE!!!!!  I don't know how he did it but hell... tell me how when ya find out because a woman is struggling here. 

We then took our seats and buckled up, already knowing the procedure. Once we started to take off, I had my headphones on looking out the window of the plane while listening to Save ME by BTS.

I smiled a bit as I leaned back in my chair while resting on my travel pillow (At the bottom). I closed my eyes before mumbling.

"Goodbye, New York, Hello, Korea."

~ Our 3rd Time Skip brought to you by a certain Jeany Boy (AOT) ~

We finally landed in Korea, thank god I thought my legs were going to go numb from sitting for so long. Once we got off the plane we went to the baggage claim with some groups of people asking for autographs and pictures. 

Honestly, Wow, I never knew how mush fans we have... I only though the 2 billion fans was from America!

Once we got our luggage, we waited outside for out for some guy to pick us up. After a few minutes of waiting, a sleek black car pulled up and a man dressed in a tux walked out and greeted us, saying he was the manager of the group we were going to dance for. Luckily, we took Korean in school so we know what he is saying. We put our luggage into the car and we drove to a large building where a company called 'Big Hit Entertainment' was.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Ha- Levi: Shitty Glasses *Smirks and walks away* ~

Once we got there, we took out our luggage and went into the building. We then got into an elevator and went up a few floors before stopping and leaving. We then followed the man into an empty dance room. We set our luggage aside as we put on as I started to tap my foot to the beat (of the drum XD) of 'The Baddest Female' by CL.

Damon then put on the song as Isabelle and I stood in front of the mirror and let the music take over.

( Isabelle is the left and you are on the right)

{Bang-PD's POV}

I quietly and unnoticeably slipped out of the room and waited at the door as the group BTS started to come into view. Once they stood before me, I motioned them to be quiet as I opened the door and let them file in.

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I was having so much fun while letting the music take control of me. A quarter way through the song I started to sing and rap along.

As the song ended I didn't realize that my idols stood behind me clapping for me and Isabelle's small performance. I was full on shocked as my body froze not knowing what to do. My mind was saying 'fangirl and hug them' but then I thought against it and just I just flashed my sweetest smile and thanked them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pillow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello Reader-chan!

Thanks for reading I will update (Or try to) everyday!

Don't be afraid to send ideas for the next chapters!

~Mitsukuni