Chapter 18

Ryan's Point of View

I stood still. My stalker is Gary. OH. MY. GOD.

I didn’t know whether to cry or laugh, I was surprise. He was smiling sadly. Why was he sad?

“So, Ryan how do you feel?” Gary asked me, using my first name and it sounded like music to my ears. I smiled and got closer to him, eye to eye, nose to nose and lips to lips.

“Happy, surprised, excited, and in love,” I said to him while looking him straight in the eye.

He laugh and sucked in a long breath of air and looked at me. “Good. For a minute there I thought you weren’t going to accept this.” As soon as he said that he crashed his lips to mine. Sweetness exploded in my mouth. I couldn't help but moan and he chuckled. It was a low sexy chuckle that made my knees weak.

As soon as we needed air, I realized everything was quiet around us then I remembered we were at the park. His family, students, and all my co-workers and my boss, the principal of the school, I teach at and where Gary just graduated.

I stepped away from him and he winced, looking hurt. That look in his eyes almost killed me on the spot. “I’m so sorry, Gary. You and I can’t happen, if I want to continue teaching,” I said to him in a whisper.

He looked relieved, but why? Man this boy has a lot of looks stored, doesn't he?

“Ryan, is that all that's stopping you from being with me? I mean do you want to be with me?”He asked me, dear lord if he only knew.

I nodded slowly, while I answer.

“Yes, oh god yes! I want to be with you, but—” He put his finger to my lips and smiled.

That smile that lights up a whole room. “My dad spoke to everyone in school ahead of time, so I’m no longer a student and you're not my teacher. If you don’t believe me look around, look at the people's faces, they don’t look mad, they look happy for us,” Said Gary. I tore my eyes from Gary to look around us. It was true. His parents were smiling, my co-workers and the principal—all my students, and Gary's friends.

Gary's sister was playing with my puppy Reggie. I smiled and turn to look at the boy, no the man in front of me. He kissed my nose and I giggled. Oh my god, I giggle.

“Its okay,” he said. “Your giggles are cute.” He did know me so well. I sighed, content.

“Did you know that I was going to turn down my stalker?” I said. He raised an eyebrow.

“Really, why is that?” He asked curiously.

“I was in love with someone else, so I couldn't be with whoever my stalker was.” He winced at that.

“Who were you in love with?” He asked not wanting to know. Awe, he’s sad.

“Well, I fell in love with someone: handsome, charismatic, funny, hot and sexy. So I came here to ask you who was my stalker since Taylor hinted that you knew. But you kind have told me, to my surprise, my stalker was the same person I fell in love with,” I said. He blinked a couple of times to make sure he heard me right. He smile and hug me so tight as if scared I was going to disappear.

“So do you want to be my long term boyfriend?” I asked him. He laughed.

“Wouldn't have it any other way, giggles,” He said.

“Um giggles?”I asked him.

“Yes my nickname to you is giggles, now lets go eat, and you can meet my family,” He said while pulling me with him.

I smiled. I felt butterflies when he was holding my hand.