(partIII)

Brianna

Kid Ink's Iz U Down blurred through the speakers of the club as me Kay and Isaiah walked in. Immediately I ran to the dance floor and began to dance. I left somebody grabbed my hips and pull me closer so that I was grinding on the person. I looked back and saw Isaiah smiling at me. I shrugged it off and began dancing again.

When the song was over we went to the bar and got six shouts of Ciroc each. I took mine like a g and he was just looking at me smiling like he was bout to get some.

"Don't get any ideas" I whispered in his ear and then went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I spotted Kay kissing some girl. I mean tongueing her down. I just checked myself in the mirror and then went back to the dance floor. Beyonce's Drunk in Love was playing and I began to move my hips back and fourth to the beat.

"We be all night loooovvveeee loooovvveeee We bee all night loooovvveeee" I sang along "Never tired never tired. i been sipping that's the only thing that's keeping me on fire me on fire" I continued to sing. I looked to my left and saw Christian

I Walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

"Yo what's up babygirl" He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. There was a girl standing next to him looking at me Like she wanted to catch her round.

"Wazzam boo" I flashed my pearly whites. As the chick rolled her eyes at me for the third time.

"Baby who is this bitch" The chick asked Christian as she rolled her eyes.

Christian smacked her thigh and laughed "Stop with all that this my baby sister bae" He answered. Oh so she the one that got my brother running round all in love and  shit. "Does Chris know you in her half naked??" Christian asked. My anger started to build up at the sound of his name.

"Nigga don't ask me bout no fucking Chris!! FUCK CHRIS!!!" I walked away from the two of them and went to the bar.

I had four more shots of peach Ciroc. Tonight the plan is to drink and dance the fuck outta the night and wake up in my warm soft bed.

**********************

I woke up with a pounding head. My whole body was in pain and I left like and I made one move I was just going to fall into a billion pieces.

Through all my pain I realized a warm weight laying across my stomach. I looked down and saw that Kay was laying across me with her head in my chest and her arms wrapped around my waist.

I immediately started to panic. Did we... no we couldn't have. Could we... no no no. I refuse to believe that we had sex. Nope didn't do it!

I managed to get out of the bed with out waking her up. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was all over the place and I still had on my make up and clothes from last night.

I took a bath and fixed my hair and face. I put on some sweats and a wife beater. I walked pass my room and into the living room where I found Isaiah sleep on the sofa.

I shock my head and rubbed my hand down my face "What the fuck happened last night.

Chris

As soon as I made it too Atlanta I went to the hospital to see Karina. I swear if something is wrong with this girl I'm gon die. My baby girl is my everything.

When I walked into the waiting room Chanel jumped into my arms. She was in tears. I held her and kissed her lips softly as I rocked her back and fourth rubbing her back.

After 2 hours the doctors finally came back.

"Family of Karina Brianna Brown" A man in a white coat asked walking in from the back.

"That's us" I stood up fast still holding Chanel.

"Well we have good news for you guys. Karina is going to be OK. She breathing again on her own and you can go see her. It turns out that she had a reaction to something. We are running test to find out What" He smiled and began to lead us to the room where she was.

"DADDY" I heard my baby scream as soon as I entered the room. I went to her and hugged her small body tight. "daddy I missed you" Her little hands grabbed my face and she kiss my cheek.

"I know. I missed you too baby girl" I kissed her forehead. I love her with every. I mean she's my first born and daddy's little girl.

"You went bye bye for a long time" She made a sad face and folded her arms across her chest.

"I know daddy went bye bye for a long time but I'm back and I'm not leaving you again" I kissed her cheek but she was still sad "Now how old is daddy's big girl" I asked and she instantly became happy.

"This many" She laughed and held up two fingers. I love my baby girl

Then my mind went back too...Brianna. FUCK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there it is. And just to let you know I wanted to beat the shit outta Chris for naming that baby after Bri!

-Ty