(partII)

Brianna

After my photo shoot I went home and took a hot bath. I soaked in the hot water for about 45 minutes and then got out. I creamed my self to keep the moisture in my skin. I put on a pair on white boy shorts and laid in bed and decided to call Isaiah. It's been a while since we talked and I want him to come out with me and this chick cuz I don't know if she crazy or some shit.

I dialed his number and after three rings he answered.

"Yo!" that sexy ass voice answered

"Hey Isaiah" there was way to much excitement in my voice

He laughed "What's up Bri"

"Nun much What's up with you??"

"I was just sitting here wondering when you was gon get in touch with a nigga"

"Well here I am. I was just wondering if you want to go out with me tonight"

"Yea you got that ma"

"iight Ima text you the address to the club meet me there around 12" I asked

"iight 1"

"cool 2" We both laughed and hung up.

After I texted him the address I still had two hours until I had to get dressed so I threw on an old house dress and went to find myself something to eat.

I ended up making myself some Mac&Cheese and smothered chicken. After eating a turned on the radio full blast through the whole house. I danced and sang along to I like It by Sevyn Streeter as I got dressed.

I put on some black leather leggings, and black leather bra stop and black heels. I made I hair straight and bumped my bangs. I added a gold belt and some gold hoops. I put in my gold belly ring and nose ring. I only had one tattoo and it was on my stomach. It was a butterfly was my Auntie and Mom name in it. I put on some peal pink lip stick and finished it off with taking pictures and putting them on ig.

I haven't heard from Christian or Toni in a while so I decided to call. It rang a few times then went straight to voice mail. What's up with that?? I decided to let it go Christian must be at work or something.

There was a light knock on the door and I immediately got up to answer it. As soon as the door swung open Kayla ran into my arms.

"What's up" I asked kinda hugging her back. She let go of me and smiled.

"Nun much. What's good with you" She asked walking towards the living room.

"I'm chillin waiting to go out and turn up" I did a lil dance as I walked behind her.

"Huh I see. Yo outfit on point tho girl yes!" She gave me high five and we both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two coming soon!!! Please don't cuss me out cuz It's only a half of a half of chapter...

-Ty