Finding New

Brianna

I woke up to the sound of singing. I didn't move I just laid there like I was still asleep. I listened to this person sing and it was beautiful. U could tell it was a male by the deepness of the voice but he was hinting those high notes like Lord. He sang Promise by Jagged Edge. I looked to the bottom of the bed to see Chris laying across the bottom of the bed with hand phones in singing, in his own lil world. I smiled and just listened til he finished the song. When he was finished I got up and set on his stomach. I removed the head phones from his ears.

"How come u never told me u could sing" I said wit a sad look on my face

"U never asked" he said smiling

"I'm not playing. U sound beautiful babe. How come??" I asked again holding my arms over my chest

"Awe is that baby upset" He said before turning us over so that he was on top and sticking his bottom lip out

"Move" I said trying to get up but he was to heavy to move

"Awe I'm sorry I never told u" He said pining me to the bed then pecking my lips but I didn't kiss back. He looked at me like I was crazy then tried to kiss me again but I moved my face. He didn't try again he just got up and walked out the room. I ran and tackled him in the living room. I was on top of him that is before it flipped us.

"How come we always end you in this position" I asked him

"Because I love this position" He said smiling "Meaning I love to be in-between yo legs" he said biting his lip. I wrapped my legs around his waist and made kissy faces. He licked his lips before taking my lips in a rough and hard kiss. I kissed back this time enjoying every moment of it.

"Really. Again Bri" I heard Toni exclaim. Lord why this nigga always walking in at the wrong time. Chris stopped kissing me and got up helping me up after. "Ya know it's really not lady like to let people see u getting freaky" Toni said sitting on the sofa

"Oh yea??" I said throwing the remote control for the T.V. at him

"Aaayyyyeeee. Dame Bri that shit hurt" He said rubbed his arm

"I didn't want it to feel good" I said smartly before walking back to my room while hearing Chris laughing.

I grabbed my bath towel and wit into the bathroom to take a bath before I go to work. Getting out of the shower I put on some grey leggings, a light pink camisole that is tucked in and a pink hoody that says 'Hot Sugar' in white lettering. I slipped on some black wages. I combed my hair in to a nice pony tail in the middle of my head. I grabbed in purse my phone and my keys and walked to the living room.

"Where u going bae bae" Chris asked putting on his Jordan's

"I'm going to work. Where u going" I asked him as we both walked out the door

"I gotta go handle some business. I'm gon call u when I get back" He said as he walked me to my car. I turned around and gave him a hug. I was about to get in my car when he pulled me back into his arms.

"Wats wrong bae" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist

"I need to tell u something" He said looking into my eyes "I Love You" He said wit a serious look on his face

"Awe Chrisy Poo" I hugged him once more them kissed him on his lips "I Love You too baby" I exclaim before he kissed me long and passionately. Then he looked into my eyes and walked away leaving my weak in the knees.

I got into my car and turned on Tamara Braxton's new album and skipped to my favorite song, All the way home. Singing while I was driving I made it to the shoot in 20 minutes.