Going Out!!

Brianna

After Chris left my dumb ass in the hospital I was highly pissed. To add to it this nigga took my car to where ever the hell he went. Chris did just what I knew He was gon do... up and leave a bitch again but this fucking time I'm done for good. I had to walk my stupid ass to walk later that night. He so lucky the shoot wasn't that far away. I managed to claim myself down before I got to the shoot so I wasn't as pissed.

This was a shoot for hair so it didn't really what I wore but I already knew my manager was make me change. She made me wear dark blue ripped jeans and a white half shirt that hugged my chest. I put on some black wages and went to go get my hair done. While I was sitting in the chair I decided to text Chyna.

Bri Bri~~~~ Girl guess what.

Baby Bop~~~~ What bitch??

Bri Bri~~~~ Chris left again

Baby Bop~~~~ What you mean He left??

Bri Bri~~~~ We were laying in the hospital bed and He was texting somebody. He just pushed me off him and got dressed, grabbed my keys and left.

Baby Bop~~~~ That's fucked up. So this mean He done with you??

Bri Bri~~~~ Idk but I do know one thing. I'm done with his yellow ass.

Baby Bop~~~~ So no more Chrisy Poo.

Bri Bri~~~~ Correct!

Baby Bop~~~~ Stop lying you know when you claim down and he come back you gon be right back in his arms cuz that's yo boo thang. Chris is the only dude you every messed with and that's yo love!

Bri Bri~~~~ Chris the only person I've messed with that you know of.

Baby Bop~~~~ Look it don't matter who you messed with. Chris was made for you and you were made for him so quit tripping.

Bri Bri~~~~ iight what every you say boo boo. I'm going out tonight. Coming??

Baby Bop~~~~ Nah. I'm gon stay with Michael in the hospital.

Bri Bri~~~~ iight. Tell my brother I said what's up??

Baby Bop~~~~ You got that.

After I stopped texting Chyna I closed my eyes and let the makeup artist do my makeup. A while in I felt somebody burning a while in the side of my face. I looked to my right to see the same girl I talked to at my last photo shoot. When she noticed that u was looking she smiled and turned her head.

"Yo Kayla right??" I asked making friendly conversation. She looked at me and smiled like I had just made her day.

"Yea. I'm Kayla. You Brianna right??" She asked

"Yea but call me Bri" I said with a chuckle

"Alright Bri. What's up with you??"

"I'm good just chillin. How bout you??" I asked getting out of my chair and looking in the mirror

"I'm straight. Damn you look good" She bit her lip. I know this bitch ain't trynna flirt. She cute and all but I don't go that way.

"Thank you girl. I try to do what I can do when I can do it" She laughed and stood up.

"What you doing later" I know she ain't trynna ask me out. I don't have anything on lesbians but I ain't one.

"I'm going out tonight" I put my hands on my hips looking at her

"Oh..." She looked disappointed " Who with??" She asked

"I was planning on going with my best friend but she having personal problems so I might end up going by myself" I shrugged

"Well maybe I can go out with you tonight??" She had hopefulness in her eyes and I felt like being nice. Should I let her come with me seeing as how I don't really know her?? Fuck it!

"iight you can come"

********************

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This Kush is feeling amazing

Left a voice mail on my phone

From a like breezy felling x-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in my car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bed room

I put it down That's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Got yo girl all on my Jock

Maybe cuz I'm everything you not

See I ain't no bitch nigga

No rich nigga

No snitch nigga

I'm a real nigga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just part 1 of the chapter.  I know I was supposed to upload yesterday please don't be mad at me. And I see that y'all been voting thank y'all so much for that but could I please get some comments...