Summer

I sat in professor Dumbledore's office, a day before I was scheduled to go home, unable to even believe what I was hearing.

"He can't go back there, he has Sirius" I argued.

"He must, it is vital that he goes and stays with the Dursleys for a while until I can officially confirm Sirius as his family" Dumbledore said gravely.

"But Sirius is Harry's official guardian, he had every right to take Harry in as his own" I said, a small flare of anger filling me up.

"There's a reason I came to you before Harry to explain this, he needs to go to the Dursleys to fulfil his Prophecy, it would be dangerous to break the prophecy before he becomes of age. He will only need to remain there for a week" Dumbledore informed me. The tone of his voice warned me it would be dangerous to disagree.

"What about Sirius?" I asked.

"He had already been told, it took slightly more convincing but he wants what's best for Harry" Dumbledore said slowly. I nodded standing up. "I would like for you to be in here when I inform Harry, he will most likely need support" Dumbledore said and I nodded quickly sitting back down. Harry's anger was not a pretty site.

"He should be coming up now" Dumbledore said. I nodded and heard a knock on the door which signified Harry's appearance.

"Come in" Dumbledore said. The door opened and Harry walked in nervously. He caught my upset face which made him fidget even more.

"Hello Sir" He said as he was offered a seat. He looked at me for a second and I gave him a small smile.

"We have some unfortunate news for you" Dumbledore began and I braced myself as Harry nodded slowly, not catching onto what was wrong yet. I closed my eyes and a second later Dumbledore broke the news. I felt the anger radiate from Harry so I placed a hand on his arm.

"It will only have to be a week but it is vital for your safety..."

---

After half an hour Harry seemed to be defeated and walked from the office in a horrible mood.

"Harry, Lyla" Ron said happily. I looked at him and signified for him to be quiet.

"What happened?" He asked when we had gotten to him. Harry stopped walking, staring at the floor and kicking at the ground with both anger and sadness.

"Harry has to go back to the Dursleys for a week before he can come to Sirius'" I said quietly. Ron fell silent and Hermione, who I found standing behind Ron went up and gave Harry a hug.

"Ohhh, you poor thing" She sympathised, "I feel so bad for you"

Harry seemed unable to say anything so he just stayed silent. I felt really horrible at that moment.

---

It came to the end of the train trip and Harry's depressed mood began to surface. I had already said goodbye to everyone and know Ron, Hermione, Harry and I were waiting to go through the barrier to the muggle world.

"Listen Bro, please don't do anything horrible, i'll be there at seven exactly in a week and i'll mirror call you every day" I said giving him a huge hug once we had finally gotten off.

"I'm just so annoyed about this, why do I have to go back to them" He complained quietly.

"I don't know why you have to go back to them, it's all unfair but in a week you'll be happily with us" I said smiling. He smiled a little as we were signalled through the barrier.

"I'll be waiting for you for the entire week" He said hugging me again before waving and walking off to the Dursleys who looked grumpier than ever.

"Goodbye 'Mione, see you soon" I said giving her a hug as she began off to her family. I walked up to the Weasleys and said goodbye to them all.

"It's been another eventful year guys, i'll see you in soon" I said smiling.

"Have fun with Sirius" Ron said quietly so his family couldn't hear.

"I sure will" I said waving as they began their way off. I walked a small distance to the safe spot given to me by Sirius. I walked over to see him sat on a bench quietly.

"Sirius" I called giving him a hug.

"Hey there little Lyls, you ready to go home" He said with a bright smile.

"I sure am" I said as we walked down the street towards the small muggle house that Sirius had brought. I had a bright summer to look forward to.

------------------------

This is the end of book three. It was a shorter chapter but I hope you enjoyed this book.

I will be putting the forth book up soon but it might be a little while as my school has given me all my assesments and I have two weeks to do them all.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book, it makes me really happy to see all the support.

Thanks again,

7Justdealwithit7