Pranking and Sirius Black

"That was incredible" I said laughing as I crouched behind a pillar in a random corridor of the school.

"That it was, you really need to join," Fred Weasley started,

"our pranking crew" George finished. I had gained the twins help with the prank as I knew they were the schools biggest pranksters. Peeves had whizzed off automatically after the prank and we had run.

"Count me in, but i'm a secret member ok, nobody will know I pran..." I began only to be startled by a voice.

"Mr Weasley, Mr Weasley and Ms Potter, come with me" The voice of McGonagall sounded as she strided up the corridor.

"We are in for it" I muttered but I followed her quickly with the same bounce in my step as I always had until we arrived at McGonagall's office. She mutely sent us in and we took our seats.

"Detention for a week, I am disgraced to see such behaviour from you three, especially you ms Potter, I definitely thought you took more after your mother" She said looking over me.

"Well, someone has to carry on Dads awesome work don't they" I said smiling innocently.

"I wouldn't call it Awesome but it was certainly something special, something I will most definitely never forget" She said shaking her head at me.

"Come to my office at 6:00 tonight for your first detention, now chop chop, or you'll be late for class" She said shooing us from the office. I high fived the two boys before skipping down to my first class which was once again Defence against the dark arts.

"LYLA" Hermione's shrill voice echoed down the corridor.

"I am in so much trouble" I muttered.

"Where were you at breakfast this morning" She asked with a stern expression. "It was probably better that you weren't there, someone pranked the school, turned all the teachers into chickens and egged everyone leaving the message, 'the marauders work is continuing', it was weird" Hermione said frowning. I nodded trying my hardest to hide the fact that it was me.

"Anyway, Harry wanted to meet you at 6:00 tonight in the common room, something to do with Black" Hermione said with a frown. My face immediately became hot.

"I can't meet him at 6:00" I muttered.

"Why not" Hermione asked tilting her head slightly.

Harry P.O.V

"Well anyway, if you think she's acting weird, I don't real..."

"OH MY GOD LYLA" Hermione's voice screamed.

"Ms Granger is there something wrong" Professor Lupin said rounding the corner. I looked to see Hermione blush red whilst still looking to Lyla with a look between anger and disappointment.

"No, it's all fine professor" Hermione said, "Just not for Lyla" I saw her mutter at the end.

"Whats Lyla done" I asked curiously.

"She's gone and got herself detention for the next week with McGonagall" Hermione said rolling her eyes.

"How'd you do that" I asked turning to Lyla with a stern expression.

"Calm your farm bro, I just pranked the school this morning with Fred, George and Peeves, no big deal" She replied with an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes.

"You know, first off, the point of pranking is to not get caught, and secondly, who in the world are the Marauders, that's the weirdest thing i've ever heard of" I said raising my eyebrows.

"None of your business, you'll find out soon enough anyway" She said skipping past me and into the classroom.

"Lyla" I growled following her back in.