New Feelings?

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FORVER!!!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME
WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER
Readers pov
I was in the girls bathroom crying. Why is this happening?! None of this would happen if stupid Jessica Smith wasn't here!! Now Fred is falling for her!! I sigh and walk up to a sink and wash my face... I shouldn't be crying over a boy... I'm so weak.. I look and myself in the mirror. What does Jessica have that I don't... I heard someone walk into the room and it was Draco.
"What are you doing here Draco?"
"I came to see if you were ok..."
Ok I know something is up... Draco has been being nice to me and it is weird... I mean I don't mind him being nice to me but it's just odd. I looked into Draco's eyes and I felt something.. I felt like I just wanted to hug him. Like I wanted to be with him. Like I was meant to be with him...but at the same time I didn't... It was a weird feeling..
Draco's pov
I looked at (Y/N) eyes. They were beautiful.. I felt calm looking into her eyes. I saw trust...kindness...love... I have never felt this way about anyone before.. Me and (Y/N) stared at each other for a little while longer. I blushed and looked away. "Umm...so are you ok?" I ask awkwardly. "No..I feel like me and Fred are getting torn apart." I smile softly and say "Don't worry (Y/N)! Everything will work out!" (Me: OMG DRACO IS BEING NICE! Draco: Shut up Aaliyah... Me: MAKE ME! Nelimar: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!! CONTINUE THE STORY!!! *continues eating hot wings* #@Beckyoolyfe)
I saw (Y/N) start to cry again. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you so much Draco..." I hug back. "No problem..."
Time skip~~~~~
I walked into my dorm room and sat on my bed. Why was I feeling like this...

Draco and Readers pov
As I sat on my bed I was wondering why I feel so different around Draco/(Y/N).. I feel like I need to be with him/her. I feel the need to hug her/him. The need to be around him/her.. What is this
New feeling towards (Y/N)/Draco?

Big meanie Draco....

Draco: Oh my goodness Aaliyah it takes you forever to update!!
Aaliyah: Shut up Draco! I have been going through a lot at home! (Which is true... Beckyooo knows what happened)
Draco: Well could it hurt to just update more often!
Ron: Ok Draco I think thats enough..
Draco: But she rare--
Nelimar: Shut up Draco.....
Draco: But--
MarciLovesGames20003 : *Comes out of nowhere and slaps Draco* Shut up...
Background music: This girl so fly....Yeah that girl so fly...she so fly...she so cool...XD (what am I doing XD)
Draco: O.o...
MarciLovesGames20003 :Your a big meanie Draco...
Aaliyah: Thank you MarciLovesGames20003 ! Hope you guys enjoyed this terrible short chapter! I know it's bad...