The Diagon Ally prank

Fred's POV
I was in Diagon Ally and I was running around looking for (Y/N). We were here for school shopping and I..I well... I kind of lost where she went. I was going up to random people asking if they have seen her. A lot of people were looking at me like I was crazy because I was pushing and shoving through people trying to find this girl. I ended up bumping into Ginny and making us both fall on the floor. I quickly get up and help up Ginny. "Ginny have you seen (Y/N)? I can't find her anywhere!" She then gave me a smile... And it looked like a evil one.. "Oh (Y/N)? I have not seen her lately. But hey I have got something to show you!" "Something to show me? I don't have time to see what you gotta show me I gotta go find (Y/N)." "Oh don't worry my dear brother! It will be nice and quick!" I raise a eyebrow at her and she takes my arm and begins to drag me somewhere. After a few minutes of walking we ended up in a dark ally. "Ginny why would you take me here?!?" I say. "Ginny?" I look around and I see no sign of her. I then her some footsteps and I jump at the sudden noise. "Who's there?!?!" I say worriedly. Then I begin to smell something rotten... I quickly cover my nose at the awful smell. "Geez! Where is that smell coming from!?!" I say. I then here a creaking noise. I look up at I see a big barrel and it was filled with a stinky brown liquid. My eyes widen and the liquid gets poured on me. "Oh god!! What is this stuff!!" "HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" I hear a burst of laughter and out of a dark corner I see Harry, Ron, Ginny, Sirius, George, and (Y/N) come out and are laughing there butts off. "Best prank ever!" George exclaims. "You thought of this prank George?!?" I ask angrily. "Nope!" He said. "I did!" I look over to (Y/N) and she was smiling like a idiot. "You planned this?" I ask her. She nods her head proudly at me. "I-I'm so proud of you! I think that you deserve a hug!" I say opening my arms for a hug. "No...Just...no" She says with a scared expression. I begin to walk closer to her and she begins backing away.
(Y/N) POV
I begin backing away as Fred begins walking up to me. "(Y/N)..." Ginny whispers to me. "Yeah?" I whisper back. "Run.." As soon as she said that I bolted out of the ally and I can hear Fred running behind me. We end up back at Diagon Ally and we get many stares from people. We were running for at least 5 minutes until I took a sharp turn and then I heard a crash. I stop and go to were I heard the crash and I see Fred and Draco on the floor and school supplies everywhere. "Watch were you are going blood-traitor! And what are you covered in?!?" "It's raw eggs, mud, chopped horse hair, cow waste, and chocolate frogs. It was a prank..." I say. "You guys are a weird and ugly couple." "Oh I know you can't be talking! Look at you and pug-face Parkinson! People just die seeing you two together in pubic!" I say. Fred then burst into laughter and Draco just glares at me. He muttered a spell that gathered up all his stuff and left. I laugh to myself and used a spell to clean all of the gunk on him and we finish our school shopping hand in hand...

Well I hope you guys like this chapter. I am actually getting my hair braided right now so I decided to just write this chapter while it is getting braided! I hope you guys enjoy this weekend and I hope you like this meme!

 I am actually getting my hair braided right now so I decided to just write this chapter while it is getting braided! I hope you guys enjoy this weekend and I hope you like this meme!