Chapter 2 American Help

Start from the beginning

"Uh that would be nice, but the Japanese are still controlling much of the land. I don't see how" Jonell pointed out.

"True, but I think we got a plan. We just need Manilla back" the older man replied.

The older man ran to the docks filled with Japanese soldiers while Jonell stayed behind and watched. However, a boat exploded in the harbor! The Japanese soldiers ran to the older man while Jonell stood there in shock! She wanted to help him, but she had no powers.

"Lo siento! I have no idea what happened!" the older man told the soldiers.

The soldiers pulled out their weapons, ready to strike him! Jonell screamed. However, soldiers jumped out of the water and began to attack the Japanese soldiers! Jonell hide behind some rubbles and watched the fight. The soldiers clashed with each other and some fell while others stood. The older man was kicked down by one of the soldiers. He cringed and prepared himself for the finale blow!

"No! Don't!!" Jonell shouted as she charged into the fight.

"No! Jonell don't come closer!" the older man shouted.

As she ran to him, she felt something in her hands. Something round. She threw the object at the soldier and a creature appeared from the ball. Everyone gaped and gasped at the creature.

"Oh, who are you?" Jonell asked curiously.

The creature turned to her. It was silver and blue with red eyes. It could stand like a person. He glowed blue.

"I am Lucario. Your partner in this great fight" he told her.

"Uh what? How are you doing this Lucario?" she asked him in her mind.

"I have the ability called telepathy. We can talk using our minds. Now, why don't we teach these people a lesson?" he asked of her with a smile.

"Alright!" she shouted and they ran towards the group of soldiers.

She punched one and Lucario punched one besides her. The older man smiled and drew his sword and stab one. He helped her fight off the soldiers.

"Hey! Antonio! I'm here to help!" shouted Jett as he jumped of the boat and shot one soldier down.

"Retreat!" cried a soldier and they left.

Antonio looked at Jett and smiled.

"Gracias amigo! This plan will surely work!" Antonio replied as they shock hands.

"Hey mate! I am trying to do my part! Arthur's trying to find a way to talk to Wang and Ivan, so I'm just clearing a path for him! Though, what's with your friend?" Jett asked as he pointed to Jonell.

Jonell was talking to Lucario. Antonio looked at her and Lucario and realized something.

"Jett, have you heard of the Protectors of the World?" Antonio asked.

"Well yes but no common people have meet them" Jett replied confused.

"Right, no common people. We are not common. I have a feeling we are going to meet all 16!" Antonio answered excitedly.

Jett was surprised.

"So why are you here?" Jonell asked Lucario.

"I am here, because the Master of Masters summoned all of his powers to give back your powers in this time of crisis" he replied.

"Our powers? Master of Masters? What is going on?" she asked.

"It's complicated, but well you are one of 16 children with special powers. Your power is special, you can help me achieve a more powerful form!" he answered her.