Chapter 9

No proofreading. Written in rush :(

"Hey little Reids!" I called as I walked at their direction. They were sitting at a bench under the tree in the middle of the schoolyard.

They were waving at me and so I smiled and waved back at them. I came from the building and went out to fetch them and to eat lunch. Sebbie was drinking his juice and Ollie was combing Luna's hair.

"James," she called while fixing the hats that she always wore every time she sits beside me. She handed me her I.D to put it inside her bag.

'Ollie Reid' I read. And she was smiling widely at her picture. I named her Ollie Reid since that was the only information I had from them. Ollie was her name and of course, they said that they're my children so I won't miss my name out on them.

"James, are we going home now?" the boy asks and peeked beside me.

"No, we're going to the building after lunch. Is that okay with you, guys?" I asked and took a glance at Ollie who was struggling wearing those hats.

"O-okay. Are you gonna dance, dance, dance again?" he asked and I nodded, looked at him at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, but I'll record first because it is not good to dance after eating," I answered.

"Why?" why? I don't know. I just heard that it isn't good to dance or exercise after eating.

"Because your tummy will get hurt," gosh! What a lame answer, but I'm reasonable right? Is my answer okay?

He just nodded and offered his lunchbox.

"Cookies?" he asked. Oh no! Not again. You don't know what happened next when I got allergies after eating those cookies. Where did he get that anyway?!

I looked at the box murder. I was teased, mocked and laughed at when everyone notices my situation.

"James, are you okay? You thould reth and drink loth of water," Bret said while holding his tummy while chuckling. He was the one who really lolled at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Thop ith guyth, pleath. Why are you doing thith to me?" I looked at the twins who were snickering too. "Where did the cookieth came from?"

"My classmate gave it to me," he answered.

"Let's continue danthing. I'll juth record tomorrow," I said mumbling my words that I was thankful that they could still understand.

That day ended with a laugh. And I was relieved that my allergy was recovered in the morning. So, no to cookies James.

"COOOOOOKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" she yelled again that it made me stepped on the break suddenly. I looked at her and I was thankful that this car had a seatbelt because if it hasn't I swear to God that I might be running to hospital now.

"Just don't shout. My God, you're giving me a heart attack. God, Ollie!" I said, touching my chest, feeling my heart racing so fast. "Please, don't shout again, you kiddo!"

She glared at me. See? She's just about to smash her head but her attitude didn't disappear!

"You know, I was allergic to those cookies yesterday. I can't eat that! You want me to die?" I asked and continued driving. "It will make my throat swell and it would block my airways and so I can't breathe then it will cause me death. Do you want me to die?" I asked again and glanced at her.

She shook her head. "It's chocolate flavor, James. You will not die to chocolate. Eat it. Sebbie's classmate gave that to him and said she likes you. How could a kid like you James? You're old and ugly!" she grunted. What? Ugly?!