chapter 2 : .the incident

i would like to apologize to you for not have update/ publish sooner . 

But  i had a lot of thing to do and when your sister is always on the pc listening to k-pop it is also a little difficult >-<.   so there is chapter 2

*4 years later *

Akira Sabari pov.

It's been 4 years since Akane-Chan was left on our door. She grown really fast, so fast that we didn't see the time pass. She is a really cheerful girl. She ware a green dress with white birds on it, her hair is braided and rest on her left shoulder. Today we are going on vacation. We're going to France. We had already packed everything yesterday and had already buy our ticket for the plane. Toru-Kun and Akane-Chan made a run to the car, but Toru-Kun tripped on small stone and fell on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at it.

" HAHAHAHAHA. HOW COULD YOU TRIP ON A SO SMALL ROCK!!" I said while laughing.

" Daddy, are you okay?" asked a worried little Akane-Chan. Toru-kun looked at Akane-Chan with mischief in his eyes.

" No. Mommy is mean to daddy and daddy face hurt." said Toru-Kun while he acted like he was actually hurt and faked a tears.

"Mommy stop being mean to daddy." yelled Akane-chan while helping her daddy to get up like a mother with her child. Sometimes I wonder who is the child and who the parent is here. Toru-Kun acts like a child around Akane-Chan most of the time and sometimes I feel like it is Akane-chan that is the parent, maybe that is what a father-daughter relationship is.

I wonder how it will be when she will marry of have a boyfriend of a girlfriend and that she will move out. And something tell me that Toru-kun won't really appreciate that someone take his little Akane-Chan away from him. But I can already tell that if she will have children that she will be a amazing mother. Ha, but that is still years away. I took my sunglasses and went in the car. While my foolish husband was next to me and began to drive to the airport.

*on the way to the airport *

Toru Sabari pov.

There isn't much on the road today. Well there are a few cars. But since we left home I have the feeling that we are being followed and there is that is black car behind us all the time. Man it's really make me uneasy. I took a quick glance behind me to see Akane-Chan sleeping peacefully with her her rabbit doll that she have since her first birthday. And with that I focused on the road again. But the feeling of being followed didn't go away. Akira-Chan must have noticed that I was a bit tensed.

" Are you okay sweetheart? You look tensed since we left home." she asked me.

" Yeah, I'm okay. It ..It just that I am a little stressed. It is the first trip that we do with Akane-Chan. I must be really nervous about it." I half lied. It was true that I was nervous since it was her first time taking the plane. But I didn't wanted Akira-Chan to worry about that feeling of mine. Since I always had the habit of overreacting and making things worst than they already are so, I didn't tell her. But she began to look at me with her famous 'What are you hiding me' look. After what looked an eternity she gave up. We were a proximity twenty minutes away. I took the next bend when a wagon came without a warning full speed on us. I had not enough time to drive back ( do we said that ?) that it hit us. The only thing that I knew was that the car was falling.

???pov.

I always had an eye on them and that since I had left Akane in front of their door. I wanted to make sure that they were going to be safe. I had a bad feeling yesterday about them leaving. Tsk, I hate it when I'm right about these things. I quickly went out of my car and looked where the car fell. I didn't think about what could have happen to me and jumped. I carefully landed on a tree and climbed off. When I was on the ground I ran to the car . The adults that were front in the car had bleeding heads. The possibility of them being alive after falling from a 20 meter high cliff is really low, but the passengers in the back of the car have have more chance of being alive. I quickly and carefully took Akane out of the car. She had few bruised, but didn't looked like she was seriously injured. I was a few steps of the car when it suddenly explode. I felt some of my skin being burn because of the heat of the explosion and somethings enter my body. It would have hurt like hell if I didn't had the habit of being hurt most of the time. But it still hurt. I glanced at the person in my arms. She is sleeping peacefully, she mustn't be aware of what just happened. I took my shirt, of what there was left, and tied Akane on my back with. Once I was sure that she wouldn't fall I began to climb the cliff. I could still feel the pain of the burns on my back, but I mustn't think about it now. The cliff was really dangerous to climb. If I fall then me and Akane would certainly died. I was half way when I heard someone cry:

" Hurry up and move your asses here. There are 2 survivors. Help them!". One of people had called for help. I let out a sigh of relief before continuing to climb. When I reached the top two rescuers took me and Akane in the ambulance. One of them then said to me:

" You were really lucky that you and your daughter have survive a fall like that." I took a look to Akane. She really look like me. We have the same hair color and face shape.

" Sorry but I think that you are mistaking. That girl isn't my daughter. I only took her out of the car she was in before it blow up. And I don't think she is lucky, she just lost her parents." I said to him. Saying that she wasn't my daughter sadded me. But I had to.

" Sorry. I tough that you were her father since she looks a lot like you."reply the rescuer nervously. They closed the door and drive of to the hospital .