3: Train Duels, Proposals, Unsaid Words and Eight packs?

<<Hermoine Granger>>
Hermoine sat at the station, twiddling her thumbs. She blew the hair out of her face and checked her watch. Twenty minutes till the next train to London arrived.

Oh what happened you ask?

Well, the train broke down midway and as a result of that, travelers had to apparate back to the platform. Hermoine felt bad for the small children that had to apparate for the first time at a very young age.

She felt worse for the people having to clean their puke. Shaking her head, she stood up from her bench and decided to go and join Harry, Ginny and Luna who stood at the nearby cafeteria with sandwiches in their hands.

"Hey guys," she greeted and then looked at Luna quizzically. "Where's Neville?" She asked her.

Luna smiled. "He's fighting with the Ticketmaster. Apparently he thinks that the trolley witch is too expensive," she laughed thinking of her boyfriend's antics and shook her head. "Silly man,"

Everyone else laughed too and Hermoine couldn't help but smile.

Ginny handed her a sandwich and mouthed a 'are you ok?'. Hermoine nodded and gave her a firm smile but stayed silent throughout the whole conversation.

Ginny noticed this and nudged Harry softly before looking pointedly at Hermoine. Harry smiled and nodded before kissing Ginny on the cheek. Ginny took Hermoine's hand in her own and they both made their way to the recently arriving train.

"Ginny?What's wrong?" Hermoine asked, frowning slightly.

"Oh nothing," Ginny replied. "It's just that I don't think you've told me anything about your day yesterday,"

Hermoine blushed furiously and looked away from Ginny as she remembered her encounter with Malfoy.

A glint appeared in Ginny's eyes as she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Something happened didn't it?!" She squealed.
"Ooooh you have to tell me everything,"

So Hermoine once again began telling the tale about how Ron ended up ruining her day. She stuttered as she began telling Ginny what happened between her and Malfoy.

"I was running down the stairs and suddenly bumped into him. I was ready to receive some insult about my blood status when he surprisingly held his hand out to me.

I surprised myself by taking it and standing. His hand was soft and fit perfectly with mine. He seemed worried about something and I didn't even realize I was crying until he stroked my cheek and wiped my tears.

Then he winked, said goodbye and walked away," Hermoine sighed after she finished, slumping on the bench.

Ginny's eyes were wide and her smirk was even wider.
"I believe that the only way to describe this is that you fancy him," she said softly but that smirk never left her face.

Hermoines face wore shock as she slapped Ginny on the arm.
"I do not!" She retorted.
"Do too!"
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"Do too!" Hermione screeched, muddling up the words and bit her tongue.

"Hah! You just admitted you do!" Ginny hollered.

Hermoine blushed but continued arguing.
"I did not!"
"You did!"
"Did not"
"Did too"
"Did not!"