Authors Note:)

Hello fellow wizards:) I am backkkkkkk woooopppp. So I have been obsessed with DRAMOINE fan fictions lately so one day I decided why not make my own? This book will most probably be the most cliche thing on the planet, have extremely bad grammar and WILL BE EXTREMELY CRINGEY! Just a friendly reminder, my other cringey works are also on my profile so please don't check them out because once again CRINGEEEEE. But yea thanks for reading this extremely weird authors note. I hope you people enjoy this and please try and cringe too much.
Keep calm and eat shawarma❤️🌯
-U💀
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:
"I wanna make a bet,"

"A bet?"

"Yes.I bet I can make you fall in love with me," he said whilst smirking.

For Draco the plan was simple. Get the girl, prove himself and then leave. He'd done it many times so what difference would Hermoine make? Right?

He was wrong. Oh so wrong.

Proposing the bet was just the start of his plan. What he didn't know was that Hermoine Jean Granger was one tough nut to crack.

But......there was a catch. She was playing too.

How may you ask?
The first one to say 'I love you' loses.

But things aren't always what they seem and soon they both are struck with problems that may end this game once in for all.

Bumping into each other in a rundown club in the middle of Greece was just the start of this bumpy roller coaster.

Cheaters are caught, redemptions are made and there's a whole lot of drama.
Can they make it?
Cast:
Draco Malfoy:-

Can they make it?Cast:Draco Malfoy:-

Hermoine Granger:-

Hermoine Granger:-