I can't. . . I haven't given it to him and it was the first time I cower in front of him. I don't know why. Maybe because I was afraid if he will reject it. He sounded like he doesn't want it so I made a reason, but it was still him.

I sighed and scratched my head so hard while groaning. I wanted to go and see Jack but I can't leave the pack lands. Amon, Chris' beta, was also out of the lands and Chris said not to leave the land if they haven't came back. So I'm stuck there for another one crazy and longing for Jack day.

All I did was review the papers that Chris left because of that vacation but it just made me sleepy and lazy. So I just slacked off on his office the whole day and the torture goes on the next day, which I didn't stayed on Chris' office again.

I'm tired of reviewing the papers that Chris left on his desk and also just sitting around without doing anything, just scrubbing the chair with my butt made my ass shiny. I don't want that. That office was a torture room and it's killing me slowly and painfully!

I rose on the chair and went outside the pack house and saw the younger pack members on their daily trainings.

Oh! How I missed those teenage days.

I walked past them and walked up to the boarder line of the pack land. I think I just needed a breather.

I walked towards a bent tree that looked like it worshipped the ground and I sat there, thinking about how my life would be with Jack, and all I saw inside my mind are sweet and great memories. Which I can't wait to make beautiful and unforgettable memories with him in the future. I've been waiting for that moment for fourteen years!

Fourteen for the goddess' sake years!

I can't believe I waited that long already!

I think the only thing that lacked was my trophy for the most loyal mate in the history of wolves.

I stayed sitting there, gathering my thoughts until I can see the red-orange blush of the setting sun. I jumped down the tree and dusted the back of my short then headed to the pack house while kicking a rock.

I saw the group of young wolves were just dismissed from their training and the cook just baked some delicious smelling cookies and juices for them.

"Eziel!" Ron called. He's one of the trusted and strongest scout of the pack and he motioned his hand at me. "We're having snacks." He said and raised his glass of orange juice.

I walked towards the group and Ron offered me the plate filled with cookies and someone gave me a glass of juice. I happily picked three pieces of freshly baked cookies topped with small chocolate chips and accept the glass from the young man with a "thank you." And I sat beside them and chatted just when I felt Chris and Clark entered the boarder line.

At last!

After a few minutes, I can see Chris' Ford parked a few meters away from us. We all looked at the newly arrived car but either of the passengers haven't stepped out making me frown and I can't help but feel suspicious.

I know its their privacy but I couldn't help it because I could see them inside despite the heavy tinted windows. Chris was bent closer to Clark and they were kissing making me groan.

Can't control their hormones.

I rolled my eyes and stood after finishing the last cookie and drank the last drop of my juice. I walked and stop in front of the driver's door and knocked at the window.

"Minors are watching!" I said and the door suddenly clicked open and Chris stepped out.

"Cockblocker." He muttered, closing the door and I chuckled.

Clark also stepped out from the passenger's seat, blushing.

"Welcome back, Clark." I said and Clark nodded and cracked a shy smile.

"Thanks." He muttered.

"So, how's the vacation?" I asked and walked together with the couple inside the pack house.

"Bliss." Chris said while grinning making me laugh.

Of course!

"I know what you did." I said and Chris chuckled and sqeaked when Clark pinched him on his side.

"I'm hungry." I heard Clark murmured and blushed.

"What do you want to eat first. The main course or the. . . dessert?" Chris whispered the last word on Clark's ear that made all the food I ate raised up from my stomach.

My God! He wasn't the Chris that I used to know!

I covered my innocent ears as I decided to leave them alone with their corny talks and walked up to my room.

∷∷∷

I sang as I went out of the bathroom with only a towel covering my waist. I can't wait to see Jack. I walked to my closet, yanking it open and frowned thinking what shirt am I going to wear.

I pulled the white one and wore it but removed it, tossing it on the bed. I think I almost wore all my shirts and they were already piled on the bed like a mountain until I settled on a dark blue one.

I chuckled when I felt like a love sick teenager. For the love of the goddess, I'm thirty-two years young! But hey, I don't looked like my age, believe me.

Our time slows down when we saw our mates that's why we lived longer and grew old slower compared to an ordinary human.

I wore a dirty white shorts and slipped some shoes on my feet. I looked on the mirror and I don't know how long did it took me to style my hair. I went out of my room when I was satisfied with my look and excitedly moon walked to the front doors.

Chris and the other pack members were all waiting for me outside. I walked to my car and went inside the driver's seat, looking at the pack members who were inside my car already.

"What took you so long?" Stephen asked who was seating on the front seat and he's the head warrior of the pack. "Why are you so dressed?"

I started the engine. "I'm trying to impress my mate." I said and the people on the back seat chuckled.

∷∷∷

It was a long drive but I'm used to it. The roads and sceneries were already so familiar to me since almost everyday, I went to alpha Kurt's land only to keep in touch with my mate. I don't want to lose sight on him because he's mine.

I didn't know I'm that possisive.

I chuckled silently when the people inside the car with me were all dozzing off. Must be tired from their early morning patrol.

I didn't meant to stepped on the brake abruptly when we arrive waking them up in a thrilling and exciting way. I heard them cursed me and I laughed as I turned the engine off, opened the door and went out joining Chris and other higher ups but I stood still when I smelt that amazing scent making me shook in excitement.

I wanted to savour that feeling.

How I missed my pumpkin.

My Jack.

I suddenly felt conscious of my breathing and sucked my breathe when I saw Jack who also was frozen on his feet, with his stunned eyes at me.

The pack members who were ahead of me, including Chris, lined up and formed a pathway to Jack. They were all looking at me and then back to Jack but everything I saw was only Jack.

And thinking thay that was the moment I've been waiting for for the longest time.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷