Chapter Five:

Sam's P.O.V:

I hate how Mary treats my sister. Maybe I shouldn't of told her about the bonfire but I thought she would've known about it since this is a small town. I hope she wasn't series about going tonight because I know Mary will be there with some guy.

I get a text message from my girlfriend Haley. It says, ‘ Hey love what time do you want me to pick you up for the bonfire?’

Haley has a long blond hair with brown highlights, brown eyes, an hourglass figure, size 120 pounds and is 5’5. She is 17 years old.

‘ Pick me up around 8.’

‘ Ok love see you then.

I start watching the movie that my sister is watching again. It about some type of witch's doing black magic. I say, “ Dude this shit isn't even really. Why the hell are we watching it?”

“ Because it's something to watch. If you got a problem with it then go and watch one of the other fifty tvs in this house.”

I roll my eyes and just watch the movie. After the movie I go and jump into the shower. It is 7 o'clock right now. I start singing in the shower.

After thirty minutes I get out and go to my room. I start on my makeup before I get dressed because I know that there is a chance the makeup could get on my outfit. After I get done with my makeup I do my hair up in a crown braid. I put my outfit on which is short shorts and a tank top.

I go downstairs and Haley is already there waiting for me. She says, “ Hey baby girl London's going to be riding with us to the bonfire.”

“ Um I don't think that is a good idea.”

“ Oh sis relax. I'm going and that's it.”

Haley looks at me with her in sorry eyes. I just mouth that it is ok. I walk over to her and kiss her. We head out ready to party.

We get to the party and it is already full in swing. Haley says, “ I'm going to get a beer do you two want one?”

We nod and she walks off. I see Mary sitting with Josh so I move my sister away from the area.

Haley walks up to us with her brother Dean. Dean has short brown hair, brown eyes, very very muscular, weighs 169 pounds and is 6’5. He is 21 and probably was the one who bought all of the alcohol. He hands my sister a beer and Haley hands me one. I start drinking.

I say, “ You remember Dean right sis?”

“ Umm yeah he was in my class in high school and was the head football player his sr year.”

I nod and she shakes his hand. Mary walks over and says, “ London what are you doing here?” She says with a fake smile.

“ I'm here for the party dear.”

“ Well this is a party for high school students.”

“ I'm not the only one that isn't in high school here.”

“ Yeah but the only other one is Dean here. He is a football hero in our school.”

Dean smiles and slaps Mary's ass. I can tell it pisses London off even though she only let it show for a second. Dean takes Mary by the hand and leads her off.