Third Wheels

Prompt: Can you please where Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad (YJ) is taking the reader (who is either a civilian or a superhero that the team isn't familiar with) on a date and the team decides to stalk them during their date and somehow in the end, they get busted/caught?

"I'm having so much fun tonight, Kaldur." You said as you walked hand in hand down the pier. "I wish tonight would never end." You sighed and leaned your head on his arm. He glanced down and smiled at how peaceful you looked with him.

"Me too." He said.

The two of you walked in comfortable silence for awhile, the only sound being the waves crashing against the shore. It was just you, him, and the occasional passerby but for the most part the two of you were alone. As you were starting to get tired you noticed that a small group of teens had been following you for some time.

"Hey Kaldur? I think someone is tailing us." You whispered low enough so that your shadows wouldn't hear. Kaldur casually glanced behind him and his hand slid to the hilt of his water bearer that was hidden on his hip. The pair following you caught the motion and stopped in their tracks.

"Shit Rob! Run!" An all too familiar voice yelled before sprinting in a suspiciously fast pace in the opposite direction.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" Robin called to Wally as he ran after him. When they disappeared off into the distance you turned to Kaldur with a perplexed look on your face.

"I can't believed they followed us." Kaldur said.

"I can." You replied.