Chapter 7

Hey guys so I just want to say that I am soooooooooo sorry!!!! I was just going through something and sadly it involved a friend:( I don't know but I think we just need some space right now. Anyways here's the next chapter and again I'm soooo sorry!!!!

************************************

Perrie's P.O.V

Jake and I agreed to play but I was allowed to skip the person if I didn't want to... you know. Make out. We went and sat next to each other on the floor which by the way is actually really comfortable, dark brown hardwood. We were ready to play by the time almost everybody was either playing or standing around watching.

Gabe went first. He landed on this chick, I think her name is Lindsey? I'm not sure but anyways I'm pretty sure she was so freaking drunk because you could see the disgust in Gabe's eye as she was basically shoving her tongue down his throat.

When the 10 seconds were up she span the bottle. It skimmed past me and landed on the guy on my right. It had to go boy, girl, boy, girl... He groaned probably not wanting to do this. As they were kissing, I started zoning out. I started wondering what it was like to kiss Jake. Was he good or sloppy like Lindsey? Was he...?

"Huh sorry?" I asked in confusion as i was snapped out of my thoughts. Jake leaned over and whispered "You got picked. Do you wanna do it?" I looked at the guy next to me. I guess I could, he doesn't look bad. He's actually pretty decent looking. I nodded my head and leaned into the guy.

When our lips touched, I felt so many different things. Since it was my first kiss... That's now gone out the door to some stranger, I didn't know what to expect.

When the timer was down I got to spin. He broke away from me and said "I didn't use tongue for you." I nodded my head in thanks. I leaned over and span the bottle.

It landed on the bar tender. Oh my... I shrugged and had to crawl to the middle of the circle because he was on the other side. We leaned in and well, you know the drill.

Maybe this game wasn't so bad. I mean, I've already gotten 2 hot guys who kiss like how I would picture a god kissing like!

Maybe next time, I could get Jake.

************************************

Hey guys, Zoe here

Once again I'm so sorry for not updating. I was having trouble writing it and well you know if you read my little note at the top.

Also I want your opinion on something.

I was thinking of erasing my other book, I've got a war in my mind, as now that I think about it, seems like a stupid thing to write about.

I was thinking of maybe doing a imagine? Of either One Direction or any other band. You guys could give me options. I don't think they'll be good but I though why not give it a try. My best friend, O2Lzzz, is writing one and what she's written so far, it kinda looks like fun.

So what do you guys think?? Yay? Nay?

Leave your opinions down in the comments and I'll read through them and hopefully make up my mind.

Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter and hopefully you enjoyed it.

Love you believers<3333

Bye

P.S

I've also decided to stop doing those questions at the end of every chapter as no one was really commenting with their answers so I've just decided to quit that altogether.

P.P.S

Sorry it's so short. It's hard to find the perfect amount. Hehehe